Easy DIY Peel-Off Face Mask for Acne and Glowing Skin
A peel-off facial mask is one of the easiest ways to clean the skin deeply.
They also open up pores, eliminate dead skin, increase blood circulation, and make your skin beautiful.
You can also get rid of the blackheads with the right peel-off mask and make your skin radiant.
There are some peel-off masks available on the market, but let’s be honest, they’re pricey.
These masks also contain chemicals and other synthetic ingredients that may not be appropriate for your skin.
You can make your peel-off mask with natural ingredients at home.
Peel-Off Mask for Acne
- 1 tbsp Gelatin
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 2 drops Tea Tree Oil
- Start with a clean face and remove all of the makeup.
- Add gelatin to a small microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 10 seconds.
- Stir the gelatin and let it cool until it begins to thicken (a few minutes).
- Add the drops of honey and tea tree oil. Swirl well everything.
- Apply to your face.
Honey is a natural anti-microbial that keeps the mask intact.
Tea tree oil is going to reach the pores and dry up the acne. Be careful not to use too much, or your skin will dry out.
Do you want even more pore-clearing power?
- Offer the mask a boost by applying a 2% solution of salicylic acid.
- You can also give the face gentle steam before applying to make this mask extra powerful.
Peel-Off Mask for Dull or Dry Skin
- 1 tbsp Gelatin or Honey
- 1/4 Banana
- 2 drops Lemon Essential Oil
- Start with a clean, dry face.
- Add gelatin or honey to a small microwave oven-safe bowl and microwave for 10 seconds.
- Stir and let cool until the mixture begins to thicken (a few minutes).
- Connect the mashed avocado and the lemon oil. It’s Swirl.
- Apply to face equally.
- Wait for 10–15 and then peel off.
- Gently cleanse the skin with water.
- You can tweak this mask to match your type of skin by using different ingredients.
- If you want to move into the world of chemical peels, then adding lactic acid to this one may be a good place to start.
- Lactic acid is pretty mild as far as chemicals are concerned, and it can make a major difference to your skin.
- Exfoliates and moisturizes at the same time.
- And you’ll find that it’s going to flush away stubborn, rusty spots and skin problems.