Best Face Packs for Oily and Acne-Prone Skin
If you have oily skin, then you would know how hard it is for an oily face to treat.
Oily skin can lead to different issues, including acne, breakouts, and many others.
1st Face Pack
- 2 tablespoons Multani mitti
- 1 teaspoon neem powder
- Fresh Tomato Juice
- In a bowl, take two tbsp of Multani mitti, a tsp of neem powder, and some fresh tomato juice, as well as some pure rose water.
- Mix everything together and prepare a face mask.
- Apply it to the clean face and leave it on for about 15-20 minutes.
- Wash off with cool water.
- Repeat 2-3 times a week.
Tomato is an ingredient that is very good for oily skin type.
It is a good source of salicylic acid, recognized for its advantages in skin treatment.
Salicylic acid allows the skin to exfoliate and removes impurities to unblock pores and reduce the risk of acne formation.
We know that excess oil building upon the surface of the skin is a big cause of breakouts.
Salicylic acid can help to control breakouts by preventing oil from accumulating on the top layer of the skin.
Tomato juice, along with that, has astringent benefits.
Tomato juice, when used on the skin, not only absorbs excess oil from the surface of the skin but also helps shrink large pores.
It can extract impurities from blocked pores and shrink them in size, effectively managing acne and pimples.
2nd Face Pack
- Sandalwood Powder
- Rice Flour
- Unflavored Curd
- Take a bowl and mix 1 teaspoon of sandalwood powder and 1 teaspoon of rice flour.
- Add some fresh and unflavored curd to that and mix everything well.
- Massage gently for a few minutes and wait for another 15-20 minutes. Apply this all over your face and neck.
- Rinse off and reapply twice a week with plain water.
For oily skin, rice flour has many benefits.
It comes with amazing absorption properties, helping to get rid of the excess oil on the surface of the skin.
It thus helps to keep the skin oil-free and to reduce the risk of breakouts, preventing blocked pores.
Rice flour, in addition, has great exfoliating potential.
It helps to exfoliate the skin and removes dirt and impurities from the skin, and helps prevent pimples and acne.
Rice flour is very effective in minimizing the large pores of the skin, and so it smoothes the texture of our skin while reducing the possibility of breakouts.
In addition, rice flour on the skin can regulate the synthesis of melanin.
Lightening as well as brightening our skin tone is highly beneficial.
- Gram flour
- Fresh lemon juice
- Take 2 tablespoons of gram flour and a tablespoon of fresh lemon juice in a bowl.
- To make the face pack for oily skin, add a few drops of water to it and combine them together.
- Apply all over your clean face and neck.
- Leave it on for about 15-20 minutes before washing off with plain or lukewarm water.
- Repeat twice or thrice weekly.
Gram flour, because of its amazing absorption properties, is very useful for oily skincare.
Gram flour is extremely good in soaking up the excess oil present on the surface of the skin when used topically and helps to keep skin oil-free for a long time.
Gram flour is known for its excellent skin cleaning properties.
It thoroughly cleanses the skin, unclogs pores, and removes the dirt and dust that has accumulated, keeping the skin clean and clear.
Gram flour minimizes the risk of developing acne, blackheads, whiteheads, etc., with routine use.
Our skin is exfoliated, and the dirt, extra oil, and other impurities are removed.
It also improves the healthy regeneration of skin cells.
This helps to get safe, clean skin in turn.