In this post we will share the recipe of herbs infused tea, that will boost your beauty from inside.
The main advantage of having beauty tea is that they are free from caffeine and keep your skin hydrated.
Beauty Tea #1 – Rose Tea
Rose is rich in vitamin A, C, E and many other antioxidants that can do wonder on your skin.
To make this tea, you will need
- A cup full of rose petals
- Clean the petals thoroughly by placing them under running water.
- Place them in a deep-bottomed saucepan and fill up with three cups of water.
- Let the water with the petals boil for about five minutes and then remove it from the flame.
- Strain this water, you can add some honey into this if you want.
- Your tea is ready now. This tea may be consumed once or twice a day to aid in weight loss.
Now coming to our Beauty Tea #2, that is Cinnamon Tea
Cinnamon is rich in Polyphenol, which helps your body to fight against free radicals. Cinnamon is very effective to prevent cell damage.
To prepare cinnamon tea, you will need
- 1 cinnamon stick,
- One and a half cups of water.
- Put a cinnamon stick in water and boil it for 10-15 minutes.
- Filter this and your tea is ready.
- You can also add some honey to this to make it more flavourful.
- Your tea is ready now. You can consume this tea twice a day.
Now coming to our last DIY
Beauty Tip #3 – Chamomile Tea
Chamomile tea has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that can relieve skin irritations such as eczema and rosacea. The natural polyphenols and phytochemicals in chamomile tea can speed up the healing process of scars and minimize wrinkles and breakouts.
To make this tea, you will need:
- 3 tsp of dried chamomile
- 2 cup water
- & some honey
- Take a saucepan and start heating water on high heat.
- Once the water starts boiling, switch off the heat and add the dried chamomile.
- Keep it covered for a minute.
- Strain the chamomile tea.
- Add honey as per taste and your tea is ready.