Various intrinsic and extrinsic factors can cause serious damage to our skin which can make us look older.
There are a few beauty hacks that can prevent your face from all such damages.
In this article, we are going to see some beauty hacks to look younger always.
#1. Always Wear Sunscreen Whenever You Go Out
Whenever you go out, your skin will get exposed to the harmful UV rays coming from the sun.
This can cause sun damage in your skin which might lead to suntan, premature aging effects in your face.
- It is always advised to wear sunscreen with SPF greater than 30 to get rid of all the sun damages.
- Apply it whenever you step out of your house even during cloudy and rainy seasons.
- Keep reapplying the sunscreen all over your face and neck once in every 2 hours whenever you are out.
#2. Use Homemade Acid Peels Every Week
To prepare the chemical peel at home, you will need
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp of fresh lemon juice and
- ½ cup of de-seeded cucumber pulp
- Crack an egg and pour it into a clean mixing bowl.
- Add the other ingredients into the egg kept in the bowl.
- Use a spoon and whisk the ingredients well to make a fluffy and creamy peel paste.
- Take a tadbit of this paste and apply all over your cleansed face and neck.
- Leave the peel paste to dry on your face for 20 minutes.
- Rinse your face completely with warm water and pat dry it with a clean towel.
- Use this chemical peel mask once or twice per week regularly to obtain a clean, clear and bright face.
These chemical peels can actively remove all the dead skin cells in your face.
It also makes your face appear with an even skin tone without any aging effects.
#3. Apply Homemade Serums On Your Brows And Lashes
To prepare the hair growth serum, you will need
- 1 tsp of Aloe Vera
- 2 Vitamin E capsules and
- 2 tsp of Castor Oil
- Take a clean mixing bowl and add the ingredients into it.
- Prick the vitamin E capsules using a needle and pour it inside the oil mix kept in the bowl.
- Use a spoon and whisk the ingredients well to get a fine hair growth serum.
- Take a few drops of this serum and apply it all over your lashes and brows using the fingertips.
- Apply this serum every night before going to bed during the night times.
- Wash your face with running water after waking up in the morning.
- Pour the remaining serum into a clean bottle and store at room temperature for future use.
This serum contains a lot of hair growth properties which can make your lashes and brows to grow thick and dark.
It strengthens the hair follicles with essential nutrients and avoids hair breakage.
#4. Use Collagen Boosting Face Mask
To prepare the collagen boosting face mask, you will need
- 1 kiwi and
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Peel the kiwi and mash it well using a spoon until a fine paste is obtained.
- Add the granulated sugar into the mashed kiwi.
- Use a spoon and whisk the ingredients well to get a fine collagen face mask.
- Gently rinse your face with running water and pat dry it with a towel.
- Take a tadbit of the mask and apply it all over your face and neck.
- Use your fingertips and gently massage your face with the paste for 5 minutes.
- Leave the mask on your face for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse your face well with running water and pat dry it with a clean towel.
- Repeat applying this mask once or twice per week regularly on your face.
This face mask can increase the collagen production in your skin and tightens it.
It can also effectively remove all the aging effects like wrinkles, facial lines and spots from your face.
#5. Apply Night Face Serum
To prepare the night face serum, you will need
- 1 tbsp rosehip seed oil
- 2 drops of geranium essential oil
- 1 drop of rosemary essential oil
- 2 drops of lavender essential oil and
- 1 empty bottle
- Take a small bottle and add all the oils into it.
- Close the bottle and shake it well for a couple of times.
- Cleanse your face thoroughly with running water and apply any toner.
- Wait until the toner dries up on your face.
- Take a few drops of face serum and apply it all over your face.
- Gently massage your face with the serum using your fingertips for 5 minutes.
- Apply this serum before going to bed and leave it overnight.
- Use moisturizer after using the serum on your face to avoid dryness.
- Apply this face serum once every day regularly to look younger without wrinkles and age spots.
Avoid applying this serum around your eyes and lips as they are very sensitive.
Store the serum in a bottle at room temperature for future use.
#6. Use Night Eye Cream
To prepare the night eye cream, you will need
- 1 cup of Aloe vera gel and
- 1/2 tbsp of Sweet Almond oil
- Add both the ingredients into a clean mixing bowl.
- Use a spoon and whip the ingredients well to get a fine cream.
- Cleanser your face well with running water.
- Take a tadbit of the cream and apply it around your eyes.
- Massage your eye region gently with the cream using your fingertips for 5 minutes.
- Apply this cream during the night before going to bed and leave it overnight.
- Continue using this eye cream every day regularly to get rid of wrinkles, puffy eyes and other aging effects.
- Put the cream into a clean container and store it in the refrigerator for 3 weeks.
This cream can make your eye region to remain cool and refreshed.
So, your eyes will appear bright without any dark circles when you wake up in the morning.