Rosewater has great benefits when it comes to skincare.
Rosewater has been a common beauty ingredient since ancient times and is often used in beauty products for its rejuvenating, calming, and calming properties.
- In a bowl, mix 2-3 teaspoons of Rosewater with 1 teaspoon of Fuller’s Earth (also known as Multani Mitti) and mix until it is smooth and add to your face evenly.
- Once applied, you should gently and momentarily massage the particularly oily areas of your face (the nose, the T-zone, the chin).
- Leave the mixture on your face for 2 minutes and then gently clean (do not pull or rub!) with a gentle cloth dipped in lukewarm water, then rinse your face.
Rose Water can remove the residual dirt and grime that the cleaner fails to remove, but can it be used as a replacement for the actual cleaner?
Yes, it can.
The Fuller Earth in this Rose Water Cleanser helps to remove excess sebum and grime from your pores as it is really absorbent, and the Rosewater, of course, works like a charm in any situation by calming down any inflammation and working on the surface of the skin.
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup almond oil
- 10-15 drops lavender essential oil
- Dry Rose Petals from 1 rose
- Airtight Container
- Put the sugar in a glass bowl.
- Add the essential oil into the almond oil and pour them over the sugar.
- Add the dry rose petals use the spoon to slowly mix them all together.
- Put your homemade sugar scrub in an airtight container and use it.
- Since it does not contain any preservatives, it can be stored for around two weeks in an airtight container in a cold place.
- Take a little scrub in a bowl and apply this to your clean face after doing the cleanser.
- Make sure to be very gentle while scrubbing your face.
- Don’t be harsh on your skin.
- Very slightly massage your face and neck using small circular motions.
- After about 5 minutes, wash your face with normal water.
In addition to their exquisite scent, roses will actually benefit the skin.
Roses contain vitamin C that can rejuvenate the skin and prevent potential damage.
Their natural oils can help to add moisture and also have some anti-inflammatory properties.
- Bentonite Clay
- Fresh Cucumber Juice
- Take a clean bowl, take 1 tablespoon of Bentonite Clay and 2 tablespoons of fresh cucumber juice to 2 tablespoons of rose water, mix well and distribute evenly on the face and neck.
- Bentonite Clay, very similar to Fuller’s Earth, is very absorbent and extracts excess sebum from your pores, and so does rose water along with moisturizing the skin, while cucumber juice soothes and moisturizes the skin lightly.
- Keep the mask on for 8-10 minutes, depending on how damp the mask looks but feels dry to the touch.
- Gently remove the mask with a soft cloth dipped in lukewarm water.
- Lemon Juice
- Vegetable Glycerine
- You need 30 ml of rose water, 2 teaspoons of glycerin, and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice to make this toner.
- After mixing, pour in a spray bottle and store in the refrigerator.
- You can use this toner for up to 4 weeks. After this, you can apply a good moisturizer, and you are done.
If your skin is dry, add Vitamin E from 1 capsule to nourish your skin.
Using this toner will prevent dryness and will give your skin a dewy finish.
Glycerin mixed with pure rose water and lemon juice is a great option for your skin.
It is a perfect toner because it gives the much-needed moisture to your skin.
It acts excellently as an exfoliator and rejuvenates the skin, eliminating fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots.
It also helps to maintain your skin’s pH balance by using this mixture as a toner.
It can also aid in the treatment of acne and pimples and in the destruction of acne-causing bacteria to avoid potential outbreaks.