Today in this post, I will share an all natural procedure, that will give an instant boost to your dull looking skin.
This treatment will complete in 3 easy steps that you can do anytime at home.
So without any delay let’s start with our blog
First step of this facial is Deep Cleansing
To make this cleanser you will need
- Rose Water
- & Face Oil, you can use either jojoba oil or sweet almond oil
- In a clean bowl mix 1 tsp of rose water, 1 tsp of honey and 1 tsp of face oil
- Mix and your cleanser is ready
- Soak a clean cotton pad in this mixture, and apply this oil all over your face
- Rub this cotton pad all over your face and neck.
- Do this gentle massage for 5 minutes, it will remove all dirt and excess sebum from your face
Now coming to Step#2, In this step we will prepare a gentle face scrub
- Take some oats powder in a bowl
- In this add enough raw milk and mix until you get smooth paste
- Apply this paste on your face and neck and rub it in gentle upward motion for 2 minutes to remove dead layer from your face
- Leave this on your face for 10-15 minutes, lactic acid in milk will melt all dead skin cells on your face
- After 15 minutes spray some rice water on your face and massage your face for 5 minutes
In last step of this facial, we will apply skin brightening face pack
- In a clean bowl take 1 spoon of rice flour
- In this add 1 tsp of red sandalwood powder and 1 tsp of wild turmeric powder
- Add enough rose water in this, until you get smooth pack like consistency.
- You can add raw milk or curd in this for dry skin
- Apply this pack all over your face and neck
- Leave for 20 minutes and then rinse your face with cold water
Your facial is done here. Pat dry your face and follow your basic skin care
Apply a few drops of good vitamin C serum on your face.
Vitamin C is rich in anti-oxidants, that will fight against free radicals. Vitamin C also boost production of collagen in skin and hence makes your skin barrier healthier