Are you tired of treating your wrinkles, fine lines and saggy skin with those chemical-laden products? If yes, you’ve landed at the right place!
One of the most easily available kitchen ingredients in India that work wonders for your skin is banana. Just like its fruit part, banana peel or skin is packed with many properties which can prove beneficial for your skin’s health.
Today in this post I am going to share one anti aging diy, shared by beauty expert Shahnaz Husain
To make this diy, you will need
- Peel of 1 Banana
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon of rice
- 1/2 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of powdered milk
Preparation & Application
- First, take a banana and peel it.
- Then, take the banana peel and cut it into small pieces.
- Take a pan and add a cup of water.
- Add the pieces of banana peel to the pan.
- After that, add a tablespoon of rice to the pan.
- Let the ingredients boil for about 10-12 minutes.
- Once the ingredients have boiled, switch off the flame and keep the pan aside.
- After the ingredients have slightly cooled down, then, add them to your electric mixer-grinder.
- Grind both the ingredients well until you get a smooth mixture.
- Next, using a strainer, strain the mixture into a bowl. By following this step, you can easily remove the remaining chunks of ingredients that have not been ground.
- In the bowl, add a tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Then, add half a tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Add one teaspoon of powdered milk.
- Combine the ingredients well and pour the mixture into a jar.
- Now, you can apply the face mask immediately or you can use it at your convenience by storing it in the refrigerator for a maximum of 7 days.