Anti Ageing Masks to Look Younger
We do everything in our power to stop any signs of aging.
To give your skin the nourishment it requires to make it look healthier and more youthful in no time; there are some powerful anti-aging face masks that you can indulge in.
1st Face Mask
Walnut Face Mask
- 3-4 walnuts
- 2 tbsp yogurt
- A few drops of almond oil
- Start by making a fine powder of walnuts.
- Put it in a bowl and add it with yogurt and almond oil and blend well.
- Apply it to the face and neck with the mixture.
- While the mixture dries, relax for 20-25 minutes.
- Later, thoroughly clean it off using lukewarm water.
Walnuts have powerful antioxidant and moisturizing properties, and that makes them an effective anti-aging agent.
Almond oil is a highly moisturizing and nourishing component in different anti-aging formulations for the skin.
2nd Face Mask
Cocoa Powder And Milk
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp milk
- Take the cocoa powder into a bowl.
- Add milk to this and mix well to get a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste on your clean face and neck.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off thoroughly later using lukewarm water.
The delicious blend of cocoa powder and milk will increase the skin’s development of collagen and also enhance the complexion of the skin.
There were some easy and efficient remedies to try if you were facing the problem of skin aging.
Apply these packs on a weekly basis for a couple of months, and you can see the difference in your skin gradually.
You will need to keep your diet in order to reap the full benefits of these homemade anti-aging face packs, in addition to using these remedies.
3rd Face Mask
Apple, Cucumber, And Potato
- 1 apple
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 potato
- Remove the seeds from the apple and peel the cucumber and potato.
- In a mixer, grind them together to get a smooth paste.
- Apply it to your face and neck with the paste.
- Leave it to dry for 10-15 minutes.
- Later, thoroughly rinse it off.
Apples are a rich source of vitamin C that enhances the development of collagen in the skin to improve the elasticity and appearance of the skin.
The cucumber’s high water content helps keep the skin hydrated and smooth.
Potatoes contain a catecholase enzyme that decreases dark spots and brightens the skin.
This face pack is perfect for tackling sagging patches of skin and age.
Papaya, Yogurt, And Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp papaya pulp
- 2 tbsp yogurt
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Take the papaya pulp in a bowl.
- Add yogurt and fresh lemon juice to it and mix it well to get a paste.
- Leave it on to dry for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse it off thoroughly later.
Papaya, which is loved for its health benefits, has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that guard against fine lines and wrinkles.
In both lemon juice and curd, the alpha hydroxy acid rejuvenates the skin and allows for an excellent anti-aging remedy.