Tomatoes are a rich source of antioxidants and other nutrients that can be beneficial for the skin, including for large pores. Here are some ways in which tomatoes can help with large pores:
- Tomatoes contain lycopene, a powerful antioxidant that can help to reduce inflammation and protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals. This can help to reduce the appearance of large pores and prevent them from becoming even larger.
- Tomatoes are also rich in vitamin C, which helps to boost collagen production. Collagen is a protein that gives the skin its structure and elasticity, and can help to tighten and firm the skin, reducing the appearance of large pores.
- Tomatoes contain salicylic acid, which is a natural exfoliant that can help to unclog pores and remove excess oil and dirt. This can help to reduce the size of large pores and prevent them from becoming clogged, which can lead to further enlargement.
- Tomatoes can also help to regulate sebum production, which is the oil produced by the skin’s sebaceous glands. Excess sebum can lead to clogged pores and acne, so regulating sebum production can help to prevent the enlargement of pores.
Today in this post, we are going to share one super effective treatment that will help you to shrink the size of skin pores very fast.
For this remedy, you will need
- 1 Tomato
- 1 spoon flaxseeds
- Maida, also known as All-purpose flour
Procedure to follow
- First, in a pan take around 2/3 cup of water
- In this put half a tomato. Start the fame and cook this tomato in medium flame.
- Let it cook until the skin comes out and pulp gets to add to water.
- Now in this add 1 spoon of flax seeds and cook it on sim flame for 30-40 seconds.
- Let this mixture cool and then strain this mixture.
- In this gel add enough quantity of all-purpose flour, until you get a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on your face and let it dry.
- Rinse your face with cold water and you’re done.
- For best results do this treatment 2 times a week.
Apart from this make sure you also follow these tips to help you shrink your skin pores and achieve your results faster
- Apply ice cubes on your face, the first thing in the morning, every day
- Cleanse your face twice daily, make sure you are using a gentle cleanser or face wash
- Exfoliate your face with a natural gentle scrub, twice a week
- Stop touching your face, touching your face can transfer bacteria from your fingers and worsen the problem
- Avoid oil-based creams, as this can worsen the open pores problem