Amazing DIY Combination To Get Glowing Flawless Skin
March 9, 2021 Written by GP Team
One of the world’s most exotic spices, saffron, is also recognized for its beauty benefits.
Saffron is commonly used to improve our complexion and get perfect skin, not just in ancient times, but also today.
Saffron Face Pack to Boost Complexion
- Saffron Strands
- Raw Milk
- Using a mortar and pestle, crush around 4-5 saffron strands.
- Take a tablespoon of honey and add it to the crushed saffron strands.
- Take 1 tablespoon of raw milk, then add it to the bowl.
- Combine and spread the mixture uniformly to the face and neck.
- Wait 10-15 minutes, and then use plain water, wash it.
- Repeat this complexion boosting saffron face pack twice or thrice in a week.
- Honey, which belongs to the AHA family, contains gluconic acid.
- Gluconic acid exfoliates the skin, eliminating from the face all dirt and grime, dead skin cells, and impurities.
- It thus helps to enhance our complexion.
- In addition, the natural enzymes in honey also help the skin clear up and make it glow.
- For healthy skin, antioxidants are essential.
- Our body’s free radicals can do a lot of skin damage, and anti oxidants help to block their activity.
- Multiple antioxidants are the root of honey.
- Honey comes with many other skin-friendly nutrients such as vitamins, minerals (zinc and selenium), organic acids as well as 18-20 amino acids, and not just anti-oxidants.
- These nutrients provide the skin cells nourishment, thereby improving our complexion and keeping the skin safe.
- For its skin lightening effects, saffron is well known.
- It helps to minimize skin pigmentation and to maintain an even skin tone.
- It can also regulate the amount of melanin in our skin to help lighten the complexion.
- In order to obtain clear and glowing skin naturally, regular saffron use is very effective.
- It contains vitamin C, which is well known for its benefits in terms of skin lightening and brightening.
- Saffron’s anti-oxidant properties also help enhance the complexion.
- All the nutrients in saffron work beautifully to fix the damage to the skin from inside and deal with different skin problems such as dark spots, dark circles, etc.
- Lactic acid, which is a type of AHA, is found in milk.
- By dissolving the impurities found on the surface of the skin, lactic acid helps to exfoliate the skin.
- In addition to exfoliation, lactic acid gives our skin a boost in moisturization, hydration, and nourishment.
- Lactic acid decreases pigmentation by exfoliation and lightens our skin tone.
- Milk is also an excellent source of vital nutrients such as vitamins A, B2, B12, minerals such as potassium, calcium, etc., as well as proteins.
- All these together improve our skin’s overall health and appearance.
- Milk provides our skin with great moisturizing benefits.
- It has vitamin A in it, which is essential for dry, flaky skin to heal and boosts new skin cells as well.
- Vitamin D in milk can enhance the synthesis of collagen in the skin, and by preserving its natural elasticity, maintains the skin firm and smooth.
- In milk, vitamin B6, as well as B12, also help to treat dry skin.