Alia Bhatt Diet Plan For Quick Weight Loss
June 15, 2021 Written by GP Team
Have you ever wondered how did the chubby and overweight Alia Bhatt turn out to be a leading Bollywood actress with a perfect shape?
Shedding 20 kg in 6 months is not at all an easy goal. But Alia made it possible with her sheer dedication and determination.
In this article, we are going to share Alia Bhatt Diet Plan for Quick Weight loss that can help you lose your pounds effectively.
- For breakfast, she prefers Sambar with 2 brown rice idlis or Egg white sandwich.
- She eats whole grain roti with mixed vegetables and 1 cup of dal for her lunch.
- For Dinner, she eats 2 multigrain rotis with mixed vegetables and occasionally grilled chicken breast.
- She loves having channa dal pancakes with mixed vegetables along with a glass of milk for breakfast.
- For lunch, she prefers brown rice with either dal or chickpea curry.
- Veg paratha with raita or Khichdi with sprout salad is her dinner.
- For breakfast, she prefers either vegetable uttapam with sambar or apple cinnamon porridge.
- She loves eating whole grain roti with either curd or chicken and 1 bowl of vegetables or vegetable quinoa.
- Dinner is done with either 2 multigrain rotis with curd and chicken or brown rice with vegetables.
- Alia prefers vegetable poha or yogurt with sliced fruits and sunflower seeds for her breakfast.
- Lunch gets completed with brown rice and vegetable curry or whole-grain roti with veg or non-veg curry.
- Multigrain rotis with a bowl of fruits and vegetables or basmati rice with channa masala and green salad are her dinner.
- 3 to 4 idlis with sambar or vegetable dalia with a glass of milk are her breakfast.
- For lunch, she eats either brown rice with vegetable curry or 2 multigrain rotis with vegetable or chicken curry.
- For dinner, she eats chicken curry with 2 multigrain rotis or a bowl full of vegetables and dal.
- Breakfast starts with Multigrain parathas with sliced papaya and avocado or dal paratha with mixed vegetable curry.
- She loves eating a large salad with quinoa and rajma curry or a bowl full of vegetable Kadai for her lunch.
- Lentil pancakes or multigrain rotis with a green salad and mixed vegetables is her dinner.
- She starts her last diet day’s breakfast with a glass of milk and fruit salad or buckwheat porridge with sliced mango.
- She loves vegetable soup with whole grain roti or dal khichdi with multi-grain roti for her lunch.
- For dinner, she eats multi grain roti with vegetable or chicken curry.
So, Alia Bhatt’s 7 day diet plan is done with these super delicious foods.
Here are a few other tips which she follows along with this diet plan.
- #1. She drinks sugar-free herbal tea or coffee once every morning and evening.
- #2. Alia loves drinking water, fresh fruit juices, coconut water after her workouts to stay hydrated.
- #3. Along with these diet plans, she also followed a workout regime that made her dreams come true.