According to Swami Ramdev, it is very easy to lose weight in no time by introducing yoga into your everyday routine and taking care of what you eat.
He recommends that everyone in the morning should do Yogasanas, like Pranayama.
1st Remedy – Giloy Weight Loss and Immune Boosting Kadha
- 1 medium-size stem giloy (Heart-leaved moonseed or Guduchi), about 12-inches long
- 2 cups of water
- Firstly wash and peel the giloy stem and cut it into 1-inch long sections.
- Pound them until fairly well crushed using a mortar and pestle, then place them in a blender or a food processor.
- Next, add two cups of plain water and blend everything for 3- 4 minutes.
- Over a fine sieve, put a muslin cloth and pour the mixed giloy along with the water through the muslin cloth.
- Pick up the muslin cloth corners until drained and twist to squeeze out all the liquid.
- In a bottle or in a glass, pour the Giloy juice.
- Two cups of giloy juice will be obtained by this recipe (enough for 1 person for 1 day if you drink it once in the morning and once at night).
Giloy juice consumption increases immunity and metabolism, which helps in weight loss. It stimulates digestion as well. Such factors contribute to weight loss altogether.
For its immunity-boosting properties, Giloy is well known. It will also help to protect you from different illnesses. It may also encourage the digestive system. Better metabolism is also another aspect that can contribute significantly to weight loss.
2nd Remedy – Chilli and Mustard
- Chilli (cayenne Peper)
- Along with adding them to your regular food, mix a teaspoon of cayenne pepper in 1 glass of lukewarm water.
- Then immediately drink another glass of cold water (be sure to have it ready) in order to cool your mouth down.Do this on an empty stomach 2-3 times a day, particularly one hour prior to your daily exercise.
If you already like your spicy food, then you’re so lucky. Chilli’s and mustard are both good thermogenic, helping to lose obesity and have a long history.
For up to 2 hours after feeding, they can easily increase the calorie-burning ability by 10 percent. They contain a substance called capsaicin, which significantly speeds up the metabolism of the body! Keep in mind that the best fat burners of them all are the red chillies, particularly cayenne pepper.
It works to make weight loss an absolute treat!
Some other tips that might help you with quick weight loss.
- Do not consume sweets, processed sugar, or artificial sugar.
- If it is possible, stop eating salt, or you can start eating less salt.
- Do not consume too much ghee or clarified butter.
- Eat fewer grains (wheat, rice, etc.)
- Do not consume food items made with refined flour (maida)
- Consume these foods for weight loss:
- Eat watermelon. You can also drink watermelon juice when hungry.
- Eat fresh fruits or salad.
- Drink ash gourd juice
- You can eat 5 leaves of Ashwagandha on an empty stomach every day.
- In addition, you can also take 5 leaves in the afternoon and in the evening too.Regularly drink fresh Giloy juice.