AHA Clean Up At Home With Milk
January 20, 2022 Written by GP Team
Today in this post, we will share 5 steps of basic face clean up, that you can do at home with ingredients easily available in your kitchen. All the ingredients are suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin too.
So, let’s start with our clean up with step#1, which is cleansing
- For this first take a clean cotton pad with a few drops of micellar water.
- Wipe your face and lips with this, to remove all oil-based dirt from your pores.
- Next, cleanse your face with some mild face cleanser.
- Just take some fuller’s earth powder in a bowl.
- Add 1 tsp of honey and some rose water to this, and your cleanser is ready. We need the runny consistency of this mixture.
- Apply this on your face, and rub gently for 2 minutes.
- Leave for more 2 minutes on your face, and then rinse your face with cold water.
If you have a dry skin type, you can use honey and milk on your face as a cleanser.
Now coming to Step#2, which is steaming
- Take steam for 5 minutes on your face. It will open your skin pores, which makes the cleansing process more effective.
The next step of this clean up is Exfoliation
For this purpose you can use AHA, BHA peels available in the market, or you can also make your own AHA exfoliator at home.
- In a bowl add half a cup of milk, and 3 tbsp of ground oats.
- Mix and your exfoliator is ready.
- Apply this paste on your face and rub in an upward motion for a few minutes.
- Leave this paste for 15 minutes on your face and then rinse your face with plain water.
Step#4 of this clean up is a face pack
- In a bowl take 2 spoons of gram flour and a pinch of turmeric powder.
- For dry skin add enough milk to this and if you have oily skin, you can use curd.
- Mix and your pack is ready.
- Apply this pack all over your face and neck.
- Let it dry for 15 minutes and then rinse your face with plain water.
- Your clean up is done here. The last step is to keep your skin hydrated and lock moisture in your skin.
- For this purpose, you can pat a few drops of niacinamide serum and hyaluronic acid on your face.
- After that apply a good water-based moisturizer on your face and you’re done.