A Hydrating Green Gel Face Mask
For a lovely spa-like experience, this simple DIY mask combines calming aloe vera gel and anti-inflammatory manuka honey.
This mask puts the skin on the road to healing at all times.
- 1 Tablespoon of Matcha Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Raw Honey
- 2 Teaspoons of Aloe Vera Gel
- Take a bowl and stir together all the ingredients.
- Wash your face if it is possible to exfoliate your face too.
- Exfoliation just helps to remove the dead skin layers and helps in better absorption of the mask in the skin.
- Then apply it to the dry face.
- Let it dry and leave it, if you like, for 20-40 minutes or an hour!
- 1st wet your mask with some water.
- This will help the mask to come off easily.
- With lukewarm water, rinse off and pat dry.
- Lastly, apply a good hydrating moisturizer to seal the moisture in.
- Your skin will shine brilliantly, and it should be noticeably smoother.
- Try to do this treatment once or twice every week.
It is great during the winter months.
Your skin will feel less splotchy and smoother after using it.
Matcha is a green tea that is highly potent.
It’s filled with antioxidants that are useful for skin rejuvenation and tightening.
As an acne remedy, it is useful because it can decrease sebum development.
Matcha contains chlorophyll that allows the skin to detox.
It combats free radicals that can destroy the cells of the skin.
Apart from that, it contains a lot of natural caffeine that helps to stimulate your skin, leaving you revitalized with new healthy development.
It’s even a perfect anti-inflammatory to minimize redness!
Basically, if you don’t have the right matcha for your skin, it can help in some way!
Keep it that way by using matcha if you have flawless skin.
For either the spice or tea aisle, matcha can be filled in bulk.
Raw honey is known as a natural antibacterial, so it’s excellent for acne care and helps prevent acne.
Often, honey is full of antioxidants, helping to slow down aging.
Say goodbye to fine wrinkles and lines.
Honey is extremely hydrating and calming, too.
It’ll help you with a radiant complexion.
It clarifies what makes the pores open up.
It will help unclog the pores and allow their job to be done by matcha and aloe.
It battles acne, is an anti-aging agent, a super hydrating agent, and cures burns.
In the winter months, with skin chapping, when it gets very cold and dry outside.
It would be great in a face mask to add some essential oils and incorporate some of these oils.
Aloe vera gel is an effective way of adding moisture to the skin.
To soothe irritated skin, you can use it alone, but I really like applying it to this face mask.
With redness and inflamed skin, aloe helps.
It contains a lot of essential vitamins and antioxidants that help to keep the skin healthy and hydrated.
It’s really cool on my sun-kissed face as well.