Today this post is about DIY, which will help you to remove pigmentation and dark spots on your face. Sun exposure and not using a good sunscreen every day or not using sunscreen at all is the main reason that we have pigmentation, apart from that we can have pigmentation due to acne and resulting acne scars. In this post, I am going to tell you about a home remedy, which is very useful to remove pigmentation.
For this DIY, we will need these ingredients:
- Apple cider vinegar
- Aloe vera gel
- Sandalwood powder
- turmeric powder
Procedure to make this DIY:
- In a clean bowl take 1 tbsp of aloe vera gel.
- In this add 1/2 tsp of apple cider vinegar and 1 tsp of sandalwood powder.
- Next, add 1 tbsp of honey and 2 pinches of turmeric powder. It is better to use wild turmeric powder, as it will not leave any stain on your face.
- Mix and your DIY is ready.
- Before applying this mask, make sure your face is clean and dry. Now take a few drops of rose water in a clean cotton pad and wipe your face with this.
- Apply a thin layer of this mask on your face and neck. Let it dry for 10 minutes and then rinse your face with plain water.
- You can store this mask upto1 week in the refrigerator
- For best results use this DIY every day and in just 7 days you can see a noticeable difference in your skin.
Apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid and is scientifically proven to be effective in lightening pigmentation and Aloe vera gel is the base of this pack and Aloe vera contains aloin, a natural depigmenting compound that has been shown to lighten skin and also keep your skin well moisturised. Sandalwood powder will control melanin production and will lighten dark spots on your face.