5 Days 5 Masks To Repair Your Damaged Skin
Try this 5 days 5 masks challenge to give your dull and lifeless skin a beautiful appearance.Day 1
Treat Acne With Honey Mask:
- Dried oats
- Organic honey
- Whole milk
- In a blender, take 3 tablespoons of dried oats.
- Next, add 1 tablespoon of whole milk.
- And mix until you’ve made a uniform paste.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of organic raw honey on top of it and again mix it well.
- Remove the mix from the blender and add it to your face.
- Make sure to evenly cover your skin.
- For 20 minutes, let the mask dry and then wash off with clean water.
- Lastly, pat dry your skin with a soft towel.
You don’t have to use harsh chemicals to treat your acne.
They are found in most acne care treatments.
Instead, consider an all-natural remedy.
The raw honey acts as a natural nourishing agent in this mask that helps your skin maintain the moisture it needs.
There are anti-acne properties in the oatmeal that help keep the skin clear and healthy.
Exfoliate With A Hydrating Face Mask
- 12 grapes
- Rice Flour
- Mash 12-15 grapes in a mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle in 1 teaspoon of rice flour.
- Mix well.
- Spread the mixture on your face after you have made a paste with the mashed grapes and flour.
- For 15 minutes, let the mask stay.
- Remove the mask immediately if you feel any discomfort because of the acid in the grapes.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water after 15 minutes and dry with a soft towel.
It’ll make your skin feel tighter and smoother.
The strong acid content in grapes acts as a gentle exfoliator which removes dead skin cells effectively.
Vitamin E allows the skin to maintain the moisture it requires in order to remain healthy.
Hydrate Your Skin With A Cucumber & Aloe Vera Mask
- Aloe vera gel
- Cut ½ of a cucumber into slices.
- If you are using organic cucumber, you can use it with your skin.
- Place these slices in a food processor and mix until watery.
- Add 2 tablespoons of pure and fresh aloe vera gel and blend until a smooth paste is formed.
- Massage the paste uniformly on your face for the best results.
- Rinse off the mask with cool water after a half-hour and pat the skin dry with a soft towel.
You can feel your skin refreshed and rejuvenated!
To soothe sunburned skin, you’ve already used aloe vera.
Aloe hydrates, cures, and, like no other natural product, helps reverse the aging process.
To cure dry skin, aloe may also be used on healthy skin.
The cucumber in this recipe adds special cooling and cleaning qualities as an added advantage.
Brighten Your Skin With Yogurt Hydrating Face Mask
- Greek yogurt
- Honey (optional)
- Use a food processor or a grater, mash 3 ripe, medium-sized strawberries in a mixing bowl.
- Next, add 2 teaspoons of plain unflavoured Greek yogurt.
- Mix it really well.
- Add 1 teaspoon of raw organic honey and again mix well.
- Stir until the ingredients have a smooth and uniform consistency.
- For anywhere from 10 to 15 minutes, you should keep this mask on.
10 minutes is probably best if you have a dry skin condition, while up to 15 minutes is ideal for women with an oily skin type.
A number of potent antioxidants, such as polyphenols, anthocyanins, quercetin, and vitamin C, are found in strawberries.
Yogurt also contains lactic acid, an exfoliant that breaks down dead skin cells and makes it easier to wash them off.
Fight Wrinkles With A Papaya Face Mask
- Scoop half of the papaya into a food processor or blender and puree it.
- Add 1 tablespoon of honey and 2 teaspoons of milk, blend the papaya puree in a bowl.
- Stir together the ingredients until mixed smooth and evenly.
- Apply the mask and allow it to sit for about 20 minutes. To expose smoother skin, wash it off with warm water!
Another natural ingredient full of vitamins and antioxidants is papaya.
Papayas contain vitamin C, flavonoids, beta hydroxy acid, and papain, a compound known for removing impurities and unclogging pores found only in papayas.
If you want to shine like a tropical sun, this hydrating face mask with papaya and honey is for you!