Milk is beneficial for your health, because it’s packed with vitamins, biotin, potassium, calcium, lactic acid, magnesium, selenium, and protein. But do you know these vitamin and Minerals, can do wonder on your skin too.
It helps to protect skin from free radicals, fades spots and marks, brightens your skin, enhances hydration, slows down wrinkles, fine lines, and the ageing process, and also promotes skin elasticity.
Today in this post, I will share 4 easy steps, where you can use raw milk as key ingredient, and it will transform your skin.
Step#1 – Raw Milk As Face Cleanser
- DIY raw milk face cleanser is an amazing choice that you can opt for removing all impurities and dirt from your face.
- Take 2 tbsp of raw milk and add a pinch of turmeric for its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. Mix it well.
- Now, dip a cotton ball in it and gently rub the milk on your face and neck.
- Leave for 4-5 minutes, and then rinse your face with cold water
Step#2 – Raw Milk As Exfoliator
- You can use milk as natural exfoliator for your face twice a week
- Mix 2 tbsp of raw milk with 1 tbsp of sugar and 1 tbsp of gram flour. Make a paste out of it.
- Massage it on to your skin for 10 minutes, and leave it for another 10 minutes before washing it off.
Step#3 – Milk Face Pack
- Take 2 tbsp of raw milk, and mix it with multani mitti for added benefits for your skin.
- Apply it all over on your face, give a massage for two minutes and leave it on for 15-20 minutes.
Step#4 – Raw Milk As Moisturiser
- Take two to three tablespoons of cold raw milk, add half a tablespoon of glycerine into it and mix it up.
- Apply on the face and lips with a cotton ball, and let it dry for 20-30 minutes. After that, wash your face with cold water.
- It will result in smooth and glowing skin. Also, your skin will remain moisturised throughout the day.