30 Days Dark Circle Removal Challenge
Today in this post, we will share some natural ingredients that are super powerful to lighten dark circles under your eyes. These DIYs might be a little slower than chemicals but the results will be long lasting.
So start with our DIY#1
Cucumber is rich in water content and very soothing for your eyes. It is very effective to discourage fluid accumulation around your under-eye area.
- In a clean bowl, take 1 tsp of grated cucumber and 1 tsp of rose water.
- Mix it, and soak 2 cotton pads in this. Keep this mixture in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Now put these pads on your eyes and relax for 10 minutes.
To make an eye mask with this amazing ingredient,
- In a clean bowl mix 2 tbsp of cucumber juice, 2 spoons of fine coffee powder and 2 tbsp of thick yogurt.
- Mix and your mask is ready.
- Apply a layer of this mask on your dark circles, leave for 10-15 minutes and then wipe it off.
Now coming to our DIY#2, which is very simple
- For this take thin slices of potato and keep them on your under-eye area.
- Relax for 15 minutes and you are done.
Potato is high in vitamin C with water content, which works very fast to lighten your dark circles. Apart From cucumber, green tea is also very effective for dark circles.
Now coming to our DIY#3, that is with turmeric
- In a clean bowl take 2 spoons of buttermilk, mix 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder in this.
- Apply this mixture on your dark circles.
- Leave it for 15 minutes and then wipe it off.
This DIY is very effective to lighten pigmentation, which is very common around eyes.
Our last DIY is with cold tea bags
- Apply cold black or green tea bags to your eyes to reduce the appearance of dark circles. Caffeine may help to narrow the blood vessels around your eye and constrict blood flow.
You can try any one DIY and in just a few days of time, you will see the improvement.
Apart from these DIYs, make sure you get at least 8 hours of sleep and drink enough water.