Your skin has tiny holes called pores that can become blocked by oil, bacteria, dead skin cells, and dirt. When this occurs, you may develop a pimple or “zit”. According to studies, acne is one of the most common skin conditions. But when acne appears on the face, it can affect your self-esteem and, over time, may cause permanent physical scarring.
Today in this post, we will share a 3 step treatment that will suppress your pimple quickly, and will not leave any scar behind. Make sure you follow all 3 steps to get a positive result. So, let’s start with our remedy. Make sure your face is clean and dry before starting this DIY.
Step#1 – Suppress Pimple & Get Relief From Pain
For some people, acne is very painful. Your zits will pain when they are popping from the deep layer of your skin.
- For this, just take 1 ice cube, cover it with a clean cotton cloth and tap it lightly on your pimple.
- Do this light massage for 4-5 minutes on your acne. It will reduce the size of acne and will give you instant pain relief.
Now coming to step#2, that is a spot treatment
In this treatment, you can choose DIY or you can also use medicated creams that are available in the market.
We will share both options here
First, we will tell you about DIY. To make DIY you will need
- Grind some washed fresh spinach leaves. Take around 1 spoon of this paste.
- In this add 1/2 spoon of honey. Mix and your DIY is ready.
- Apply this paste on your acne.
- Leave it for half an hour and then you can wipe it off with the clean cotton ball.
Spinach is rich in natural retinol, also known as vitamin A, that works very fast to cure acne on your face
Now coming to our OTC medicine
You can also use Tretinoin 0.025% cream to cure acne fast. Before applying this cream, make sure your face is completely dry after ice massage.
- Just take a pea-size amount of this cream, and apply it all over your face.
- Make sure you do not apply this cream in large amounts, as it might peel your skin, just a pea size is enough for your face and neck.
- You can dab some extra cream on your acne.
Now coming to step#3, that is moisturiser
- If you are using spinach DIY, wipe it off after 30 minutes, and apply your regular face moisturiser. It is always better to use gel-based moisturiser when you have acne on your face
- If you are using tretinoin cream, after 30 minutes, apply a layer of moisturiser on your face. Make sure you don’t wipe or wash your face before applying moisturiser if you are using OTC medicine in step#2.
In just 1 day, you can see a visible difference in your acne, if you follow all these steps.
Apart from this routine, there are some tips that you must follow
- Tip#1 – It is better to use this routine in the nighttime and follow your regular CTM routine in the morning.
- Tip#2 – If you are using tretinoin cream at night, make sure the first thing that you do in the morning is wash your face and wear your sunscreen. It is very important to wear sunscreen if you use this cream at night time, or you will get dark patches on your face.