3 Step Milk Facial At Home
October 19, 2021 Written by GP Team
We all know the beauty benefits of milk for the skin. Today in this post we will share how you can use this amazing ingredient to get an instant glow on your face. This is a very easy facial, that you can easily do at home in just 3 easy steps.
Let’s start with step#1 of this facial, that is cleansing
To make this face cleanser, you will need
- Carrot Juice
- & Yogurt
- In a clean bowl take 2 spoons of milk.
- In this add 1 spoon yogurt and 1 spoon of carrot juice.
- Mix and your cleanser is ready.
- With the help of a cotton ball apply this mixture all over your face.
- Leave it for 3-4 minutes and then rinse it off.
Now coming to step#2 of this facial, that is exfoliation
To make this exfoliator, you will need
- Milk powder – 1 spoon
- Green Tea – 1 bag
- Besan – 1 spoon
- & Rosewater – 1 spoon
- Cut 1 green tea bag and transfer this to a clean bowl.
- In this add besan and milk powder.
- Finally, add rose water to this and mix it well.
- Your scrub is ready.
- Apply this scrub on your face and neck and leave it for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, with wet fingers, scrub it in an anti-clockwise direction lightly and wash with lukewarm water.
Now coming to taste step of this facial, that is a face pack
To make this pack, you will need
- Almond powder
- & Milk
- In a clean bowl, take 1 spoon of almond powder and 1 spoon of gram flour.
- Add enough milk to this, until you get a smooth paste.
- Mix and your pack is ready.
- Apply this pack all over your clean face.
- Leave it for 15 minutes and then rinse it off.