Brightening Body Clean Up Routine At Home
When you’re sitting inside all day, your skin can feel dry, dull, or just need some TLC.
Any time you have a little spare time on your hands, it’s a great time to start playing with a DIY body clean-up at home.
Instead of making unnecessary travel to the saloon, you can make your body care items using the ingredients that you already have in your pantry.
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- Chickpea Flour or Rice Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Rose Petals
- Rose/ Hibiscus or Green Tea
- In a bowl add all the ingredients and add rose/hibiscus or green tea to make a smooth paste.
- Massage this to your entire body.
- And wait for it to get semi-dry.
- Then massage this with your fingers to remove the scrub.
- Then wash it off with some lukewarm water.
Body scrubs are primarily used to exfoliate the skin and help remove dead skin cells, exposing clean, radiant skin.
The more we can extract dead cells from the surface, the more we have improved cell regeneration.
Skin that has been properly exfoliated provides a cleaner foundation which helps the skin to absorb moisture more efficiently.
Support with the use of almonds to get a fair and clear head.
They are high in vitamin E, which is mainly responsible for the whitening and lightening of almond skin.
Vitamin E is a fantastic antioxidant that helps to eliminate the skin from the inside.
Besan is very commonly found in most Indian kitchens and is a truly magical ingredient when it comes to addressing skin issues.
From reducing suntan and hyperpigmentation to reducing your skin tone at night and giving you a beautiful glow, Besan does it all.
Also, it helps preserve the pH balance of your skin and helps to resolve skin issues such as excess oiliness, body acne, etc.
It also improves the skin tone out and makes the skin shine.
Turmeric And Lemon Body Brightening Mask
- 1 tablespoon of wild turmeric
- 1 tsp of Lemon juice
- 3 Tablespoons of Plain Curd
- In a bowl add 3 tablespoons of plain curd, add 1 tablespoon of wild turmeric, and 1 tsp on lemon juice.
- Mix it well and apply this to your entire body after you have scrubbed your body.
- Keep the mask on for about 15-20 minutes.
The antioxidant element of turmeric mixed with the skin brightening properties of Vitamin C from the lemon allows this mask a powerful combination, leaving your face smooth, bright, and clean.
This is one of the best ways to eliminate the suntan.
Lemon has natural bleaching properties, and it’s perfect for suntan removal.
Since curd can cool off the skin naturally, it is effective in removing suntan, reducing redness, and tightening the pores.
Turmeric is ideally suited to cure sun tan quickly and permanently.
DIY Skin Lightening Body Serum
- 1/4th cup sweet almond oil (raw, organic, unrefined almond oil)
- 7-8 drops of sandalwood essential oil
- 4-5 drops of lemon essential oil
- Combine ingredients in a bottle of water, ideally with a dropper.
- Smoothly shake or turn the bottle to allow the oils to mix well.
- Using a few drops of serum on a wet, clean face.
Sweet almond oil is a great carrier oil alternative for skin lightening that has been used for ages to lighten and brighten the skin.
Sandalwood essential oil is a skin lightening oil that brightens the skin.
It also has a wide variety of other skin benefits, so I just love to use it in recipes like this.
Lemon essential oil is known for its brightening effects on the skin.
Lemon juice is also useful for many people to lighten their skin by using fresh lemon slices.