Collagen is important in creating skin elasticity. In fact, this is what makes your skin firmer and wrinkle-free. Your skin loses collagen with age, causing fine lines and wrinkles.
Your body goes through many changes as you age. You see visible signs of aging on the skin’s surface, especially on your face and hands.
Many of us follow a particular set of routine to take care of facial skin, but avoid hands and legs completely
Today in this video I will share some of the DIYs, that will slow down skin thinning and will prevent wrinkles on hands
So without wasting more time, let’s quickly start with our DIYs
DIY#1 – Carrot infused coconut oil
For this you will need
Steps To Follow
- Take 1 carrot and grate it, we will need around 1 big spoon of grated carrot
- Now take around 50gm of coconut oil and add grated carrot in this
- Heat this oil using double boiler method for 15 minutes and your DIY is ready
- Daily massage this oil on your clean hands and cover them with gloves
- Leave this oil overnight on your hands
- Coconut oil massage will increase the blood flow to your hands and promote healthy skin, reducing wrinkles.
Carrots are rich in vitamin A and can treat and prevent wrinkles while speeding up the skin’s collagen production.
DIY#2 – Milk & Banana
For this treatment first clean your hands. Now soak them in milk for 15 minutes. To get fast results, first exfoliate your hands and then soak them.
Milk is rich in moisture, full of antioxidants, and essential fatty acids.
Now mash one banana and apply this pulp on your hands. Let it dry and then rinse your hands with normal water
Bananas are rich in antioxidants and vitamin C, making them ideal for fighting wrinkles.
DIY#3 – Watermelon
Normally we throw rind away after eating a watermelon, but do you know it is an excellent remedy to fight wrinkles.
Watermelon is rich in vitamins and minerals, and also has collagen-enhancing properties. Crush its rind to form a paste and apply it to your hands for 15 minutes. Wash it off with cold water.