Sometimes, going natural is the best way to take care of our hair. In fact today, a number of brands offer natural hair care products show onion as their key ingredient, and claim to have faster results.
But for onion treatment, there is no need to expose chemicals to your hair, you can use it directly on your scalp to get maximum benefits.
Onions are rich in zinc, sulphur, enzyme catalase (antioxidant), folic acid, vitamin C, E, B, phosphorus, potassium, and other essential nutrients that make the humble onion very effective in fighting fungal infections, improving hair growth cycle, improving hair health, reviving sleeping follicles and keep the scalp clean and healthy.
In this post I will share one very simple DIY hair mask, that you can prepare in just 2 minutes of time.
This pack is anti-inflammatory and improves blood circulation. That’s why it is great for promoting hair growth.
To make this hair pack, you will need
- Onion Juice
- & Ginger Juice
- According to your hair length, take equal portions of ginger and onion juice and blend well.
- Apply this combination to your scalp and massage well.
- Leave it on for about half an hour before washing with mild shampoo and conditioner.
Apart from this pack, if you have dry, frizzy hair, you can also use onion juice with honey.
- Make the mask by mixing one tablespoon of good quality honey with half a cup of fresh onion juice.
- Apply on the scalp and hair length and massage gently.
- Let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Wash with mild shampoo and conditioner.
Some people also mix onion juice with their regular coconut hair oil, before oil massage, but I have personally tries these 2 hair packs and they were very effective for me