Dark neck is a very common problem when it comes to skincare. Today in this post we will share 2 remedies that will help you to even out your neck skin tone
For this, you will need, apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar tends to balance the pH level of the skin, giving it a natural glow. It removes dead skin cells. The presence of malic acid in the ACV makes it a great exfoliator.
- Take 2 spoons of apple cider vinegar, dilute it with 4 spoons of water. Mix and your DIY is ready.
- You can store this DIY in a refrigerator for future use.
- After a bath, daily apply a layer of this solution on your neck, leave it for 10 minutes and then wipe it off.
Make sure you moisturize your skin after you have applied ACV as it can make your skin dry.
Now coming to our next DIY
For this, you will need
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp coffee powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp jojoba oil, you can also use almond oil here
- In a clean bowl first, mix 1 tsp sugar and 2 tsp of coffee powder.
- In this add a pinch of baking soda, 1 tsp lemon juice and 1 tsp of almond oil.
- Now add enough rose water until you get a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on your clean, dry neck.
- Rub it for 2 minutes and then leave it for 20 minutes to dry.
- After 20 minutes rinse it off and you’re done.
- You can use this mask once a week.