2 Uses To clear All Your Clogged Pores
October 13, 2021 Written by GP Team
We all know the benefits of vitamin C for healthy, and beautiful skin.
Today in this post, we will share a very easy skincare routine that is rich in vitamin C and will definitely make your skin fair & brighter.
So without wasting time, let’s start with our skincare routine, which is cleansing.
To make your vitamin C cleanser you will need
- & vitamin C powder
- In a clean bowl take 1 spoon of honey.
- In this add 1 tsp of orange peel powder.
- Mix it, if consistency is too thick, you can add more honey to this.
- Apply this paste all over your face.
- Leave it for 5 minutes and then wash it off.
Now coming to the next step of this routine, that is toning
To make this toner, you will need
- 2 Green tea bags
- 1 cup of drinking water
- 1 tsp vitamin c powder
- First, boil a cup of water.
- Now turn off the flame and steep green tea bags in this water for 3-4 minutes.
- Keep this water in the fridge until it cools down completely.
- Now remove this and add vitamin c powder.
- Stir until it mixes completely
- Your toner is ready.
- Spray this toner all over your face.
- You can store this toner in the fridge and make sure you shake it before every use.
Now after toning, the last step of this routine is a moisturiser
To make this cream you will need
- Aloe vera gel
- Vitamin C powder
- & few drops of vitamin E oil
- In a clean bowl take 2 tbsp of aloe vera gel.
- In this add 1/2 tsp of vitamin C powder and few drops of vitamin E oil.
- Mix it well and your face cream is ready.
- Take enough quantity of this cream, and massage it all over your face.