Eggs are important protein sources.
Yet apart from fulfilling our daily protein needs, eggs have other benefits for both hair and skin.
They are rich in vitamins and antioxidants and thus provide the skin with hydration and elasticity.
In addition, the high protein content in the eggs can help in tissue repair and skin firming.
Using face masks made of eggs can also be of tremendous help in deep cleaning.
No product on the market can beat the results of this homemade natural mask.
Egg Face Masks For Oily Skin And blackheads
- 1 egg white
- Gram flour
- A few drops of lemon
- Tea tree oil
- Take a bowl and whisk some egg whites using a fork.
- Add 1 teaspoon of some gram flour and 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice into it and a few drops of tea tree essential oil.
- Before doing this mask, steam your face to open up your pores, you can use a steamer or a face towel for this.
- Use an old makeup brush or your fingers to apply 1 layer of the mask on your face where you get blackheads and whiteheads like nose and chin.
- Take a regular tissue paper, tear it up into small pieces, and place it on where you have applied the mask.
- Then add another layer of the mask to secure the paper in place and let it completely dry on your face.
- Pull these tissue layers off as you would with any other pore strip and you should see a difference.
- After you’re done, fash your face and follow with a blackhead preventing tone, that we’ll show in the next step.
Egg white has many beauty benefits.
Egg whites contain skin-friendly bacteria that fight acne.
In addition, the protein content in the egg tightens the pores.
This acne egg face mask prevents the sebum, which causes blackhead to seep back into your skin.
The protein also prevents the surfacing of wrinkles on your skin.
Making them with minimum ingredients is super simple.
This egg white face mask is ideal for oily skin, to remedy all skin problems.
Apple Cider Vinegar and Mint Blackheads and Whiteheads Preventing Toner
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Chopped mint
- Cotton balls
- You’ll need to chop an equal amount of mint as the quantity of ACV to infuse the mint into the vinegar.
- Mix in and let sit for a week, in a cool and dry place.
- You will need to strain it into your spray bottle first when you’re ready to use it, and then you can dilute it with water.
- The more sensitive your skin is, the more dilute you should.
- Much like the other toners, after you’ve washed your face, you’ll spray a cotton ball to rub into your skin.
- Rinse in the morning, leave it overnight, and try to moisturize.
Most people agree blackheads are annoying skin issues.
They happen when a sebum accumulation in the pores interacts with the air, unlike the pimples in the pores that are induced by dirt and sweat.
While pore strips can be used to clear your pores, why not prevent them first?
Skin toner is one such product that you can use after your face has been cleaned, which will clear your pores and close them to avoid further buildups.
You can use this natural DIY toner to clear your skin and give you a healthy glow.