10 Minutes Korean Routine For Big Pores
Today in this post, I will share basic steps, inspired by Korean skin care, that will help you to shrink large, clogged skin pores.
Before starting this routine, remove make up from your face, and rinse it off with warm water to open your pores.
Step#1 of this routine is deep cleansing with face mask
- To make this mask, first take 1 spoon of gram flour in a bowl
- In this add 1 spoon of fuller’s earth powder and enough rose water, until you get smooth paste
- If you have dry skin, you can use raw milk, instead of rose water
- Apply an even layer of this on your face, and let it dry on your skin for 10-15 minutes
- Rinse your face with normal water, and pat it dry
Step#2 of this routine includes AHA-BHA toner
- To make this toner in a clean bowl take half cup of apple cider vinegar.
- In this add half cup of distilled water.
- Take about 10-15 fresh mint leaves, first wash them well, and then crush them
- Add crushed mint leaves in vinegar water mixture
- Now take few cotton pads and soak them in this mixture
- Store this thing in your refrigerator
- After step#1, take around 4-5 cotton pads, and keep them on area where you have problem of large skin pores
- Let it sit on your face for 10 minutes, and then you can remove them
Vinegar is rich in natural alpha hydroxy acid, that will remove dead skin cells from your face. If you do not have vinegar, you can also use buttermilk instead of that.
Mint leaves have natural BHA, that will deep clean your clogged skin pores
Step#3 – Serum + Moisturizer
After toning pat few drops of serum on your face. You can choose Niacinamde serum, as it is very gentle on skin, and boost new skin cells generation
After serum, apply a thin layer of moisturiser on your face, and you’re done
If you’re doing this treatment in day time, do not forget to apply sunscreen