In this article, I will share two simple remedies to help you reduce the growth of unwanted facial hair. While the results may not be immediate, these remedies can gradually inhibit hair growth over time.
Let’s begin with DIY #1 – Turmeric Treatment.
- 1 to 2 teaspoons of turmeric
- Rosewater or milk
- Mix the turmeric powder with rosewater or milk (you can also use tap water if you’re in a pinch).
- Blend the mixture into a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste to the areas with unwanted hair.
- Leave it on for 15-20 minutes or until it dries.
- Rinse it off with warm water.
- To tackle thicker hair, you can add gram flour, ground oats, or rice flour to the mixture.
You can use this DIY remedy every other day, but be sure to use only a small amount of turmeric.
For oily skin, i is better to use turmeric powder with rose water.
Now, let’s move on to DIY #2 – Egg White & Corn Starch Treatment.
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- Separate the egg white from the yolk.
- Combine the egg white with cornstarch and sugar to create a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste to the areas with unwanted hair.
- Leave it on for about 20-25 minutes until it dries completely.
- Once dry, gently peel it off.
For best results, follow this regimen 2-3 times a week. While it may be slightly uncomfortable, it’s less painful than using wax strips. Give these remedies some time, and you may notice a reduction in unwanted facial hair growth.