Today this post is about licorice treatment, which is very effective for pigmentation on your face. A natural compound present in liquorice reduces the production of the enzyme Tyrosinase which help you to fade dark spots on your face. In this treatment, we will share one face pack and one massage gel. Pack you can use twice a week and massage gel you can use daily.
So let’s start with a face pack, to make this pack you will need
- Licorice Powder
- Wheat Flour
- Gram Flour Powder
- And Raw Cold Milk
- First, in a bowl, take 3 tsp of licorice powder.
- In this add 1 tsp of wheat flour and 1 tsp of gram flour powder.
- Next, add enough cold milk until you get a smooth paste. Mix and your face pack is ready.
- First, take a clean cotton ball soaked in rose water. Wipe your face with this to remove all the impurities.
- Now apply a layer of this all over your face and neck. Let it act on your skin for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with cold water.
- This face pack is suitable for all skin types, for the best results you can use this pack twice a week.
For daily use, you can prepare face massage gel with this amazing ingredient
To make this,
- First, take 1 tsp of licorice powder in a bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp of aloe vera gel and 1 tsp of raw honey to this.
- Next in this add 1 tsp of vitamin E oil.
- Mix it well and your face massage gel is ready.
- Apply this gel on your clean face and massage for 2 minutes in an upward direction.
- Leave it overnight on your face and rinse your face the next morning.
This face gel will boost your fairness and at the same time will give you soft smooth skin.