1 Minute Rule To Get Clear Skin
Today this post is going to be very short and sweet. Here I am going to share a very basic cleansing rule, that can make a big difference in your skin. As per this rule, you need to cleanse your face for 60 seconds. This allows the ingredients in the cleanser, to actually work on your skin. It softens the skin, and dissolves sebum blockages better.
Most of the people, wash their face for like 15 seconds max, but they don’t get best results as actives do not get time to penetrate into your skin.
You must follow this rule in morning and night.
For morning time, you can use any gentle face cleanser.
- Rub it on your skin in gentle motion for 60 seconds, and then rinse your face with cold water.
- After that you can follow your regular skin care with toner, serum, and moisturiser
In night time, double cleansing is always better, as only cleanser is not enough to remove oil based impurities from your face
- Night time, first you can use micellar water or cleansing oil on your face, and after that you can follow this rule with your regular face cleanser
- Now once this rule is clear to you, let me tell you how can you choose best face cleanser for you
In morning time it is always better to use gentle face cleanser on your face, as in morning there is no dust or make up on your face. You need a cleanse to just remove extra sebum from your pores
To make your own gentle face cleanser, you will need:
- 2 tsp of milk
- 1 tsp of honey
- and 2-3 drops of lemon juice
- Mix everything in a clean bowl, and your cleanser is ready
- Apply a layer of this cleanser all over your face, let it dry for 2 minutes and then apply one more layer
- Repeat this process 2-3 times.
- Let it dry for 5 minutes and then rinse your face with cold water
- In night time, you can choose cleanser with actives also.
If you have problem of acne, tiny bumps on your face, you can choose salicylic acid based face cleanser
If you’re having dull looking skin, it is better to use face cleanser rich in vitamin C.