In this post, I am going to share few very simple steps that can show a big difference in your facial skin, and that also in just one day of time
You can do all these steps anytime during the day, either in morning or in night before going to bed, but I prefer to do in morning
Step#1 – 60 Seconds Cleansing Rule
- We will start this routine with 60 second face wash rule
- Take your regular face cleanser, and wash your face with this for 1 minute.
- After that rinse your face with cold water, and you’re done
Step#2 – Spoon Face Massage
- In step#2 of this routine, we will massage face with cold spoons. Put spoons in freezer for 10-15 minutes, before doing this.
- In a clean bowl mix 2 spoons of aloe vera gel, 1 spoon of sweet almond oil, and few drops of vitamin E oil.
- Mix everything well and your, massage gel is ready
- Apply this gel all over your face, and now with the help of cold spoons, massage your face in upward motion for 5 minutes.
Step#3 – Sheet Face Mask
Now coming to step#3 of this routine, that included a sheet face mask
- To prepare this first in a bowl take half cup of beetroot juice.
- In this add 1 spoon of aloe vera gel, and mix it well
- In this dip one sheet face mask.
- Keep this mixture in fridge for 15-20 minutes
- Now open this sheet mask, and cover your face with this.
- Leave it on your face for 20 minutes.
- Remove it and wipe out your face
Now once your face is clean and glowing, dab few drops of serum on your face, followed by your face moisturiser
This routine is pretty simple, and will hardly take few minutes of your time.
You can do this treatment 2-3 times a week. It is suitable for all skin types
Apart from this 1 day face challenge, make sure you drink enough water throughout the day, and include fresh green veggies and fruits in your diet