We all know that, Ice cubes are amazing to get rid of aging signs and puffiness from your face.
By adding few natural ingredients they can also help you to lighten dark spots on your face.
In this post I have shared 2 super easy ICE CUBE treatments, that will fade dark spots on your face and at the same time will soothe irritated skin
Let’s start with our treatment#1, which is POTATO ICE CUBE TREATMENT
We all know potato juice acts as natural bleach and very effective to lighten pigmentation and acne marks on your face
For this treatment you will need
- 1 medium size potato
- 1 lemon, it suits my skin but you can also use pineapple or orange
- A clean ice tray
Steps To Follow
- Take 1 medium size potato, peel and chop it
- Transfer this to a blender
- Next in this add 1 tsp of lemon juice, if your skin is sensitive to lemon, you can also add pineapple juice
- Next add 2-3 spoons of water
- Blend it well
- Strain this liquid and transfer it to ice tray
- Let it freeze and your treatment is ready
- Use 1 -2 ice cubes daily for best results. After ice massage apply some aloe vera gel on your face and you’re done
This treatment works effectively to eliminate dark spots, get rid of hyper pigmentation and treats blemishes. Corrects uneven skin tone and shrinks large pores.
Now coming to our 2nd ice treatment, which is with liquorice powder
For this you will need
- 1 Cucumber
- Licorice powder
- And a clean ICE TRAY
Steps To Follow
- For this treatment first take juice of 1 cucumber.
- In this add 1 spoon of liquorice powder
- Mix it well and transfer this mixture to a clean ice tray
- Let it freeze and your DIY is ready
- Daily massage 1 cube of this on your face followed by aloe vera massage
This treatment you can try if you have large open pores on your face. Cucumber will help to shrink open pores and licorice powder will lighten spots and scars on your face
Both of these treatments are suitable for all skin types.