Weird Hacks To Whiten Your Teeth Instantly
Have you ever looked at your favourite celebrities and wondered how their smile looks so enigmatic?
Well, the truth behind it is their pearly white teeth.
While they have sources and money to achieve those results, we understand you might struggle for it.
If you are looking to clear your yellow stains and get good oral hygiene, look no more.
In today’s article, we are sharing with you some quick hacks using which you will get white and bright teeth within no time.
Hack #1. Baking Soda
Using baking soda on your teeth will help in removing the plaque as well as discolouration due to the bleaching properties present in it.
- All you have to do is mix 1/4th tbsp of baking soda with your preferred toothpaste.
- Brush your teeth with it for 2 minutes and rinse the mouth with lukewarm water.
- Use this treatment once every day for best results.
Hack #2. Activated Charcoal
Charcoal contains crystal-based chemicals which prevent plaque and yellow colouring from settling on the teeth.
It also contains natural adhesives which cause plaque and stains to stick to it and washes it away once you rinse.
- Crush 2-3 activated charcoal tablets using mortar and pestle.
- Wet your brush using warm water and scoop the crushed activated charcoal on it.
- Brush for 2-3 minutes and rinse off using lukewarm water.
- Use this treatment thrice every week for best results.
Hack #3. Lemon Juice
Lemon juice is famous in the industry due to its bleaching properties.
Its citric acid when brushed on the teeth, removes the plaque.
- Mix 1 tbsp of lemon juice with 1/2 Tsp of salt.
- Brush your teeth regularly using this mixture and rinse your mouth with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this treatment twice every day for white pearly teeth.
Hack #4. Orange
Orange peel will help in whitening your teeth due to the vitamin C present in it.
It helps in warding off the bacteria that causes plaque, gum infection and also decays.
- Rubbing orange peel on your teeth every night before going to sleep will help in improving your oral hygiene.
- You can follow it up with your usual brushing routine for added benefit.
Hack #5. Apples
The acidic nature of apples helps in removing the stains as well as other teeth damage.
- All you have to do is eat an entire apple.
- This simple method works like an exfoliator for the teeth and gently removes the stains as well as other bacteria that cause oral damage.
- The best time to eat an apple is early morning.
Hack #6. Strawberries
Strawberries contain vitamin C which repairs oral damage like tooth decay, yellow stains and also bad odour.
It also comes packed with antioxidant which is known to repair the damage from within.
- All you have to do is grind some strawberries in a mixer and mix it with your favourite toothpaste.
- Brush using this mix and rinse your mouth with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this process twice every day to get your pearly whites back.