Weekend Pamper Session Hair Spa Treatments at Home
Home spa treatments are a perfect way to relax at home after a long, stressful day.
Most people will only concentrate on their skin, but their hair still requires love and care.
If your hair is dry, brittle, frizzy, or damaged, you can need extra moisture.
Hair spa treatment is a perfect and soothing way to give your hair the moisture it needs.
At the end of it, you may be shocked by the hair that feels much smoother than it was before.
Step 1. Massaging Your Scalp
- 1 teaspoon of each of the following:
- Almond oil
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Sesame oil
- Prepare for your oil. In a microwave, warm the oil mixture.
You can do this in a microwave or a burner, but be careful not to let it get too hot.
It’s supposed to be warm and easy to touch.
- You can add exotic oils to the oil mixture if you want a fancier spa.
- Massage the oil in your scalp and gently work it down to the tips of your hair.
- Steam the hair for about ten minutes.
To do this, start by putting a pot of hot water on the table.
- When you’re ready to start steaming, remove the lid from the pot, bend over the pot, and cover your hair and the pot with a towel.
- Dip the towel in water for 10 minutes.
- Squeeze out excess water and wrap your hair in a damp towel. Wait another 15 minutes.
- Wash your hair with warm water. Use enough mild shampoo to extract the oil.
- If your hair is really dry, you can apply a conditioner, but the mask in the next step will feed plenty on its own.
Step 2. Applying the Mask
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 whole egg
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 ripe banana
- Add all the ingredients in a blender and make a smooth mask.
- Apply the mask to your hair, beginning with the roots.
- If you need to, first split your hair into parts.
- Using a wide-toothed comb to help spread the mask over your hair.
This move can get messy, so it would be a good idea to drape a towel or a hair dye cap over your head.
- Cover the head with a shower cap. If you have long hair, first pull it into a loose bun, then secure it with a pin.
- Keeping your hair covered with a shower cap will keep your hair clean it will not allow the dust particles to stick on the mask, and will also help trap the heat from your scalp and make your mask more effective.Wait for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Rinse off the mask. Wash the mask with a gentle shampoo and warm water. This will help to smooth your hair further.
- Let them air dry and miss the hairdryer. Hairdryers can damage your hair.
Do you know that avocados are said to encourage hair growth and add shine to your hair, making your hair look healthier?
Apart from this, using avocado is an excellent source of nutrients that nourish your hair and prevent damage.
Also, its fatty acids help to stabilize hair strands and keep them safe and is the perfect at-home spa experience for those with dry and unruly hair.
Bananas are a rich source of potassium, natural oils, and vitamins that helps to improve your hair’s texture and keep it healthy.
The ingredient also helps in eliminating split ends and breakages by increasing the elasticity of your hair.
This is one of a very effective and helpful treatment for dry and damaged hair.
It’s no secret that our hair is made of keratin protein, we all know this.
And eggs, a major source of protein, are said to enhance hair growth while strengthening and preventing hair damage.