Vitamin E oil greatly enhances your hair.
You may use it as a massage to your scalp for healthy hair, and it might even be useful as a cure for my air-related issues.
It’s easy to make your own vitamin E oil serum, and it just takes a few ingredients.
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil (You can also take any other oil of your choices like jojoba oil, argan oil, or olive oil)
- 1 teaspoon or 4 vitamin E capsules
- The essential oil of your choice like rose, lavender, lemon peppermint, etc.
- Dark glass bottle to store the serum
- Measure about 1/2 cup of your base oil. Use your measuring cup to weigh your oil. Because you’re using this oil on your hair, you’ll need to make sure that the oil you use is organic and non-comedogenic. Non-comedogenic oils will not clog the pores and are less likely to cause breakouts.
- Use a funnel to pass the oil to a dark bottle of dye. The funnel is going to help make sure you don’t spill the gasoline. The dark bottle will prevent vitamin E oil from being damaged and oxidized by light.
- Cut off the tops of four vitamin E caplets and drain the vitamin E oil out of the caplets and into the base oil container.
- If needed, add a few drops of essential oil.
- Add 3-5 drops of the essential oil of your choosing to add a fragrance.
- Place the drops in a bottle of base oil and vitamin E oil.
- Mix together the oils.
- Secure the bottle cap and turn the bottle upside down.
- Shake the bottle vigorously to mix the oils.
- Store it in the refrigerator. This vitamin E oil will last longer if it is stored in the refrigerator because it is shielded from light and stored cold.
- Make sure the cap is secure until you put the oil in the refrigerator.
- Take a minute to warm up the bottle in your hands before using the oil.
- You can shake the bottle before use, too.
- Massage the oil in your scalp with your fingertips.
- If you’re using the Vitamin E oil on your scalp, work it all over your scalp, targeting the roots of your hair.
- Apply a small amount of oil into the palm of your hand, dip your fingers in the oil and work into your scalp.
- Keep the serum on your hair for about 1 hour, and then you can wash with a mild shampoo. Make sure to use it every time before you wash your hair.
How Vitamin E Help In Hair Growth?
1. Improves the supply of blood on the scalp
Vitamin E serves as one of the dominant stimulants for capillary growth on which the ease of circulation of your body depends.
It increases the production of nitric oxide, which in turn facilitates the smooth circulation of the blood in your scalp.
This increases the supply of oxygen and essential nutrients from the blood to your hair follicles, thereby promoting scalp nutrition and healthy hair growth.
2. Adds shine to the hair
Heat styling, chemicals, or UV radiation from the sun may damage the outer fat layer of hair cuticles.
This makes the hair frizzy and lustrous with split ends.
Vitamin E helps to restore natural shine to your hair as it protects and protects the outer layers of the hair from various external problems.
3. Prevents loss of hair
The imbalance between the development of free radicals and the ability of your body to neutralize their harmful effects contributes to the build-up of oxidative stress in the body.
Vitamin E, with its antioxidant properties, battles against oxidative stress, which is one of the main triggers of extreme hair loss.
In a way, vitamin E prevents the erosion of your scalp tissue due to free radicals, stopping hair from falling as well as premature greying.
4. Balances Oil Production
The imbalance in the pH level of your scalp can cause either extreme conditions, i.e., inadequate oil production or excessive oil production, with hair loss occurring in both cases.
Vitamin E plays a crucial role in normalizing oil production and scalp pH levels by blocking natural moisture and calming sebaceous glands.
5. Promotes Stronger Hair Growth
It helps to revive your scalp, providing an ideal environment for long and safe hair growth.
Vitamin E stimulates the synthesis of collagen that is used to produce keratin, the key protein of your hair.
It also stimulates powerful hair growth by reinforcing the roots of the scalp.