Having long, voluminous healthy hair can never go out of the hot trends. But, the use of chemical-loaded products, poor hair care routine & unhealthy lifestyle can keep you away from achieving those long hair. In this article, we are sharing an easy DIY which on regular usage can help you get extreme hair growth rapidly.
- Fenugreek Seeds – 3-4 tbsp
- Lemon Juice – few drops
- Water – To Soak
- Create a paste out of fenugreek seeds that are soaked.
- To form a smooth consistency, add a little water.
- To this mixture, add a couple of drops of lemon juice.
- Apply it uniformly on the scalp and hair
- Keep it on for about and 30 minutes and wash with a gentle shampoo.
- Just do it once a week.
Methi certainly tops the list of home remedies for faster and longer hair development. The amazing properties of fenugreek seeds help us avoid hair fall and loss altogether.
This ingredient, also called methi, fights hair falls by preventing scalp problems and infections. It will also naturally condition your hair and make it extremely smooth.
- Amla Powder – 2 tbsp
- Coconut Oil – 2 tbsp
- In a bowl, add the coconut oil, and add amla powder.
- Heat the mixture slightly; you can use a double boiler or microwave.
- Apply this slightly warm mixture to your scalp and hair. Apply it uniformly.
- For 5-10 minutes, massage your hair and scalp.
- For an extra 30 minutes, keep it on.
- Wash with lukewarm water and your regular shampoo.
- Only do it once a week.
For hair care solutions, Amla is one of the best natural ingredients.
Amla is an anti-bacterial & anti-inflammatory fruit, which is also loaded with anti-oxidants.
The fruit has many advantages, especially when it comes to battling scalp and hair fall infections.
This agent is also rich in vitamin C, which can kill free radicals and reduce your hair’s oxidative damage.
- Lavender oil – 5-6 drops
- Peppermint Oil – 5-6 drops
- Rosemary Oil – 5-6 drops
- Any carrier oil – 3 tbsp (You can take a coconut, olive, or castor oil as a carrier oil)
- Add the essential oils together and blend thoroughly.
- Warm the mixture slightly. You can use a double boiler or microwave.
- Get a nice scalp massage with this hot oil for 10-15 minutes.
- Before rinsing it off, leave it for an hour.
- Do This once or twice a week.
It can be helpful in many ways to use essential oils for hair massage.
Oils such as rosemary, juniper berry, lavender, peppermint will improve your scalp’s condition and speed up the process of hair development.
These oils have a calming effect on your nerves as well and help to alleviate tension.
- Fresh Potato Juice – 1 Cup
- Take a potato and grate the potato, and extract its juice.
- Use a cotton ball to apply this on your scalp effectively.
- Section the hair on the scalp and apply it.
- Get a nice massage for 5-10 minutes.
- For an hour, keep it on.
- Use a gentle shampoo to wash.
- Do this once or twice a week.
Potato juice is a simple yet proven ingredient used in various home remedies for long hair.
There are several nutrients in potato juice, such as vitamin B, zinc, and niacin, which enable hair to grow naturally.
It also acts to eliminate impurities and unclog the pores like a clarifying agent.