Use Rice powder for a lighter, glowing skin & reduce aging signs quickly.
June 3, 2022 Written by GP Team
Rice powder is a superstar ingredient for skin care and is popular throughout Asia including Japan, China & South Korea. Rice powder offers tons of benefits for our skin. It can help protect your skin from sun damage, treat acne , dark spots & hyperpigmentation and also can reduce the signs of aging . Here are some amazingly effective remedies using rice powder that can help you get a lighter, glowing skin and also reduce aging signs quickly.
Rice Powder for Clear and Fair Skin Tone
- Mix rice powder, turmeric and Lemon juice to make this face pack.
- To prepare this face pack, grab a mixing bowl and add 2 tablespoons of rice flour followed by ateaspoon of turmeric and 4 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Give it a good stir to make sure that all the ingredients get infused into each other.
- Make sure that your face is squeaky clean and then steam for a while to open up all the clogged pores.
- Spread this paste evenly all over your face and keep it on for at least 15 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Rice powder, when combined with turmeric and lemon juice, makes an excellent fairness face pack.
- It’s anti-aging and cleansing properties refine skin texture, remove impurities and excess oil giving you a healthy, clearer complexion.
- Turmeric and lemon juice are natural skin whiteners that dramatically improves the look and color of your skin.
Rice Powder for Removing Suntan
- Ingredients that you will need to prepare this face pack are rice powder, cold milk, and chocolate powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of fine rice powder, add fresh cold milk and 1 tbsp of chocolate powder.
- Properly mix to form a smooth paste.
- Apply the pack to clean face and leave for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water.
- Tanned skin looks dull, tired and old.
- This suntan removal pack help retains back your original color and glow.
- It diminishes dark spots caused due to sun exposure, repair damaged skin cells and makes skin healthy, young and flawless.
Rice Powder Face Pack for Glowing Skin
- To prepare this face pack keep orange, cherry, apple and yogurt handy.
- Add 2 tablespoons of rice flour/ powder flollowed by a few slices of orange, diced apple and and some cherries in a blender.
- After that, add in 2 tablespoons of yogurt and blend everything into a smooth paste.
- Apply this mixture and let it work wonders for your skin for the next 30 minutes.
- Then, wash it off with cold water and slather on an ice-cube to seal the deal.
- This is a skin glowing and rejuvenating face pack for oily, dull and tired skin.
- This face pack contains ingredients that are rich in powerful vitamins and antioxidants that boost facial glow and radiance, guard against environmental stress, gives strength and luster to damaged skin and makes skin gorgeously bright and resilient.
Rice Powder as Fairness Skin Toner
- Mix rice powder and Lemon Juice and your toner is ready.
- To prepare this mixture you must soak some rice in warm water overnight to get rid of all the impurities.
- Strain it out in a clean container in the next morning and add some lemon juice in it.
- After that, keep it in the refrigerator for a while to cool down.
- Take a cotton petal and dip it into the solution, squeeze out the excess water and then gently pat it all over your face and neck.
- It is a soothing facial toner for oily or acne-prone skin.
- It controls the secretion of excess oil from the skin’s surface, tightens pores, improves skin tone and fades away dark spots and other skin blemishes.
- The natural goodness of rice powder and lemon juice keeps your skin fair and refreshed.
Rice powder anti-aging face pack
- To prepare this face pack, crack 2 eggs, extract the egg white, discard the yolks and eggshells.
- Whip it up until it becomes frothy.
- Then, add a tablespoon of rice powder in it.
- Mix it well and your face pack is ready.
- On your cleansed face, apply it evenly with the help of a face pack applicator.
- Allow it to dry up completely.
- Then rinse it off with cold water.
- Follow up with a toner and moisturizer to get the best results.
- Use this face pack twice a week and you are good to go.
- This face pack is suitable for all skin types, so you need not worry even if you have sensitive skin.
Exfoliating Rice Powder Body Scrub for Silky Smooth Skin
- Mix gram flour, rice powder, sugar, honey, and coconut oil.
- Prepare an exfoliating body scrub by mixing 2 tbsp of gram flour, 1/2 cup of semi-fine rice powder, 1/4th cup of sugar, 4 tbsp of honey and few drops of coconut oil.
- Mix all the ingredients well until you achieve a mask with a scrub like consistency, break the lumps if any.
- To get the best results, you have to use this scrub before taking a shower.
- Apply it all over your body and massage with a light hand in small circular strokes for a while and then wash it off with cool water.
- This body scrub works wonderfully on your skin.
- It exfoliates, purifies and re-mineralize your skin.
- Infused with natural beauty ingredients this body scrub leaves your skin satin-smooth and soft.
- It deeply polishes away flaky and dead skin cells leaving your skin clean and refreshed.
- The nourishing ingredients honey and coconut oil
- This scrub hydrates, replenish skin moisture and retains natural sheen.
- After washing it off finish off this skincare regime with some moisturizer.
Rice Powder for Fairer and Odour-Free Underarms
- Dusting talcum powder under your arms can cause gradual darkening of your skin.
- So here is a natural remedy for odor-free and fairer underarms.
- After taking bath dust some rice powder under your arms.
- This prevents underarm sweating, controls smelly underarms and reveals smooth and fairer underarm skin.
Rice-powder moisturizing face pack
- Moisturization is the key to healthy and glowing skin in the long-run.
- Even if your skin is exposed to a lot of dirt, dust, and grime throughout the day, you will find a remarkable change if you use this face pack at least one in a week.
- Mix half a teaspoon of rice flour, a tablespoon of aloe vera gel, and a teaspoon of tomato pulp to make this face pack.
- On your cleansed face, apply it evenly and let it sit until it dries up completely.
- Then, rinse it off with running tap water.
- Follow up with a facial mist and cream to get the best results.
Rice Powder as Translucent Face Powder
- Mix Fine rice powder and corn starch powder.
- One of the best beauty uses of rice powder that can be used as oil-absorbing natural face powder.
- It blends easily with the skin and cover pores.
- Mix 2 tbsp of rice powder with 1 tbsp of corn starch powder and using a makeup brush dust on your face.
- Do this after applying the foundation for a silky, satin-smooth finish and also to help makeup stay longer.