Aloe vera is a plant that comes from the cactus family and is very famous for its cosmetic and medicinal properties.
The translucent gel-like liquid contained in the inside of the leaf gives this plant a wonderful advantage.
Since the aloe gel is consists of more than 96% of water, it is no wonder that the extracts of this plant have wonderful moisturizing and skin-soothing properties.
In addition, aloe vera is also a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins A, B, C, and E.
A lot of the healing properties of this plant are also due to the presence of seven essential amino acids that make it hard to keep the skin healthy and bright.
Get all the amazing benefits of aloe vera gel for your face and how to use it to get smooth, flawless skin with no blemishes.
1. Aloe Toner
- One grated cucumber
- 3-4 tablespoons of fresh aloe gel
- A spray bottle
- In a cup, transfer the aloe vera gel to the grated cucumber juice.
- Mix both the ingredients well until they reach a slightly watery consistency.
- Finally, pour this mixture into a spray bottle, and your toner is ready to be used!
- Take a few drops of this toner on a cotton pad and spread it gently around your face and neck.
- Follow up with a moisturizer.
When it comes to skincare, most of us are pretty well conscious of the basics.
Although most girls are committed to the first stage of the skincare routine, many of them are guilty of skipping the toner.
Aside from preserving your skin’s pH level and tightening your pores, a toner will do wonders for your skin.
It makes the rest of your skincare items penetrate deep into your skin and function better.
In addition, toner is also a perfect way to bridge differences between skin and add an extra layer of protection against sun exposure and environmental initiators.
2. Aloe Moisturizer
- Fresh or store-bought aloe vera gel
- Jojoba oil or other nourishing oil: grapeseed, sweet almond, apricot kernel, argan, etc.
- In a small container, mix the aloe vera and the nourishing oil in equal quantities.
- Feel free to play with the ratio that fits best for your skin.
- Mix well in order to get a good and even consistency.
- If you want to add more ingredients, I suggest adding a teaspoon of vitamin E oil or a few drops of your favorite essential oil (lavender, tea tree, or carrot seed).
- Shake the bottle vigorously for a few seconds before use to mix the ingredients.
- Then take a small amount of moisturizer on clean fingertips and massage the moisturizer on your face and neck.
- You can use this moisturizer as a face moisturizer or as body butter too.
Aloe vera is a common ingredient used to treat sunburn due to its calming and antioxidant properties.
If you are using fresh aloe, you will need to refrigerate the moisturizer and use it within a few days.
Choose an oil that is ideally suited to your skin.
Grapeseed or sweet almond oil is considered to be very light and gentle oil, so it could be a great choice for many people.
Sweet almond oil is excellent for spring and summer months.
You may also use coconut oil to make a facial moisturizer if your skin does well with coconut oil.
3. Egg & Aloe Vera Face Mask
- Crack and empty 1 big egg in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk the egg using a fork.
- Measure in 2 teaspoons of aloe vera gel.
- Whip the mixture until the liquid is fluffy.
- To use start by washing your face and neck with lukewarm water and an oil-free cleanser to remove the make-up and expand your skin pores.
- Apply the mask to the face and neck.
- Let the mask dry for 15 minutes.
- Rinse your face using lukewarm water and gently rinse the mask clean with a gentle microfiber cloth.
- And then spray a little cool water on your skin to soothe your discomfort and tighten your pores.
- Dry the skin with a warm towel.
This mask is perfect for improving skin firmness, Moisturizing, Nourishing, Enhancing elasticity Preventing fine lines and wrinkles.