In this post, we are going to share a very simple DIY to make your own vitamin C serum. We have used pineapple as the main ingredient, to make this serum, as this fruit is rich in vitamin C and at the same time it is suitable for all skin types.
To make this serum you will need
- Pineapple Juice
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Sweet almond oil
- And few drops of rosehip seed oil
- First, take 1/2 cup of pineapple juice in a bowl.
- In this add 1 tsp of glycerin.
- Next, add 1 tbsp of aloe vera gel and 1 tsp of almond oil.
- Mix it well.
- At last, you can add 5-6 drops of rosehip seed oil to this.
- Mix it well and your night serum is ready.
- Just apply a few drops of this serum on your clean face before going to bed and enjoy flawlessly, brighter looking and glowing skin.
Vitamin C in this serum will make your skin naturally glowing and brighter.
Rosehip seed oil is very effective to get rid of premature aging signs on your face.
Aloe vera, glycerin and almond oil will keep your skin well hydrated.
This is a perfect night serum for all skin types.