Eyebrows might seem like a very minimal feature on a human body, but it sure defines how your face looks. While you can get them shaped however you want, the quality of it pretty much depends on your care towards it. Yes, you heard me right. Even eyebrows need care just like your hair or your skin.
In today’s article, we will share with you our top 6 eyebrow thickening recipes which are quick but will provide you with surprising results.
Remedy #1. Egg Yolk
Egg contains an abundance of biotin which helps in growing the hair faster and healthier.
- To use egg yolk for eyebrow growth, break 1 egg in a bowl and whip it using a clean fork.
- Dip a small brush in this and apply the solution on your eyebrows.
- Let it sit for 20 minutes and rinse it off using warm water.
- Use this mask thrice every week for best results.
Remedy #2 Onion Juice
Onion contains rich sulfur which stimulates hair growth.
When massaged on the skin, it helps in improving the blood circulation and with that, the hair growth.
- To use onion juice, mix juice from 1 onion with 1 tbsp of lemon juice and 2-3 tbsp of water.
- Dip a q-tip in this solution and apply it on your eyebrows.
- Let it sit for 1 hour and using damp cotton, wipe the juice off.
- Use onion juice on your eyebrow once every alternate day for best results.
Remedy #3. Olive Oil
Olive oil contains vitamin A and E which helps in growing the hair faster.
The vitamin E nourish every single strand while stimulating the sebum production causing the hair to grow naturally.
- To use olive oil, pour 4-5 drops of it on your fingers and apply it on your eyebrows.
- Massage in a circular motion, let it sit for 1-2 hours and rinse it off using plain water.
- Use this treatment once every single day.
Remedy #4. Castor Oil
Castor oil contains healthy nutrients which help in growing the hair healthier whilst making the strands soft and strong.
It also contains fat which causes the hair to grow faster.
- To use, take some castor oil on a cotton ball and apply it on your eyebrow.
- Massage for 1-2 minutes and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Use warm water to rinse the mask off.
- Use this remedy every single day for best results.
- Opt for this treatment once every day.
Remedy #5. Milk
Milk contains a lot of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients which will help in making the hair grow faster and healthier.
- To use milk on your eyebrow, take 1/4th cup milk and dip a cotton ball in it.
- Squeeze the excess out, and apply it on your eyebrows.
- Massage in a circular motion and let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off using plain water and pat the skin dry.
- Use this treatment once every day for best results.
Remedy #6. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil helps in unclogging the pores which help in promoting healthier hair growth.
Using tea tree oil also helps in preventing hair fall while promoting healthy hair growth.
- To use tea tree oil, mix 2-3 drops of tea tree oil with 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Dip a cotton ball in this solution, squeeze to remove the excess out and apply it on your eyebrows.
- Let it sit overnight and rinse it off in the morning.
- Use this essential oil every night for best results.