A lot of people are obsessed with having thick and long eyebrows, and for all the right reasons, we really think that it is.
Thick eyebrows bring a great deal of depth and dimension to your face and help beautifully frame your features.
- Hibiscus flower or leaves
- Crush and spread the hibiscus flower/leaves directly to your eyebrows.
- Keep it on and wash with warm water for 30 minutes.
- Do it every day.
Research has shown that hibiscus extract promotes hair growth.
The flower and the leaves all work well, with a slight upper hand on the leaves.
This will assist in promoting thicker eyebrows.
Use Curry Leaves
- A few curry leaves
- Warm water
- Crush the curry leaves and soak them for a couple of hours in a cup of warm water.
- Strain the leaves.
- Apply the concoction and leave it overnight on your eyebrows.
- And use it 3-4 times a week.
Curry leaves are an integral component of Ayurveda and have been used to encourage hair development.
Use Vitamin E Oil
- Cut the vitamin capsule open and add the oil inside to your eyebrows.
- Massage for a couple of minutes then leaves overnight.
- Do this before going to bed each night.
Vitamin E oil stimulates hair growth and strengthens hair that is delicate.
It contains an antioxidant, tocotrienol, and helps to reduce any tension that can inhibit hair growth.
Therefore, it can also help stimulate hair growth in your eyebrows.
Use Almond Oil
- Massage the oil in circular motions on your eyebrows.
- Keep it on overnight and wash it off in the morning.
- Every day, apply it.
Caution: Avoid almond oil if you are allergic to almonds, as it may cause a variety of complications, including itching, swelling, and gastrointestinal and respiratory problems. Anaphylactic shock can result from a serious allergy.
Almond oil contains fatty omega-3 acids, which help to nourish and strengthen the hair.
It may also help to promote the growth of hair on the eyebrows, making them thicker.
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- Cotton ball
- Soak the cotton ball in the milk.
- Massage your eyebrows with the cotton ball.
- Keep it on for 15 minutes and then wash with water.
- Do this every day.
Milk contains vitamins and minerals that are important.
These will help to nourish the hair follicles and increase the thickness of your eyebrows.
Tips & Tricks:
- Do not over pluck your brows.
- It is also important that you stay away from threading, waxing, or tweezing regularly.
- Stop using your eyebrows with some cream, lotion, or other synthetic items.
- To get rid of dead cells, exfoliate the skin around your brows with a soft-bristled brush.
- Follow a well-balanced diet full of vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients that are important.
- To wash pollutants out of your body and help the production of eyebrow hair, drink plenty of water.
- Try as much as possible to stop using eyebrow mascara.