Tomato Facial At Home For Brighter and Lighter Complexion
Tomato is a superfood that is healthy for the skin.
Eating tomatoes offers natural sun protection against UV rays and encourages young skin.
Tomatoes are rich in lycopene, a potent antioxidant that provides many benefits to the skin, including protection from UV rays, delayed aging of the skin, and protection from skin cancer.
Applying tomatoes to the skin is also helpful.
Degraded tomatoes have cooling properties that soothe sunburn and also have astringent properties that tighten large pores.
In addition, tomatoes have natural acids that help regulate oily skin.
Tomatoes also clear acne, clean the pores thoroughly, combat premature aging and lighten the skin.
- Beetroot juice
- Tomato juice
- Raw Milk
- Lemon Juice
- In a bowl, mix beetroot juice, tomato juice, and raw milk in equal proportion along with a few drops of lemon juice.
- Wash your face with a mild face wash to remove the makeup and sunscreen etc
- Now take this cleanser and apply it on your clean skin.
- Gently massage this for 2-3 minutes and then leave it on for an additional 2 minutes.
- Clean it off in order to get a good outcome on those persistent blemishes. It removes blackheads and whiteheads, too.
Oily skin is also believed to be the root cause of acne, zits, and pimples.
However, using beetroot, you can monitor the acne breakout factor.
It removes the excess oil that is stuck in the pores, giving you an acne-free skin.
It also soothes itching and irritation around the tablets as it is antiseptic and antimicrobial.
Vitamin C present in beetroot helps improve the development of collagen in the skin to improve the appearance of the skin.
Lemon juice, which is one of the strongest skin brightening agents, helps to give the skin an even tone.
- Red Lentil
- Take 2 tablespoons of red lentil and soak in 1 cup water for about 7-8 hours.
- Now take this soaked daal in a food processor and add 1 small tomato and make a scrub.
- Now take out in a bowl and apply this on your face and massage for 3-4 minutes in small circular motions and in upward strokes.
- Wait for it dry semi-dry on your face and then wet your fingers and rub it against the skin to remove it like an ubtan.
- Lastly, wash your face with some cold water.
Pulse, typically found in most kitchens, is not only full of nutrients; it also has beauty benefits and is good for the skin.
Red lentils, popularly known as masoor dal, are ideal for people who are mindful of their weight and want to eat low-fat foods.
They are also filled with vitamin C, iron, calcium, vitamin B-6, and magnesium.
But did you know that it’s a great natural remedy to hold skin problems at bay?
If it’s a tan, signs of aging, acne, rough skin, or pigmentation, red lentil is the one-stop solution to all skin problems.
- 1/2 ripe tomato
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cucumber
- Besan/Rice Flour
- Blend 1/2 a tomato 1/4 cucumber into a smooth puree.
- Combine the tomato puree with 1/2-teaspoon fresh lemon juice and 1 tablespoon honey, add enough besan/rice flour to form a mask.
- Using a clean brush, apply the mask all over your face and neck.
- Let it sit for 10 – 15 minutes.
- After that, rinse off with cold water. Pat dry.
Do you want to fade blemishes or lighten your skin tone?
Using a face mask with tomato and lemon!
- Both lemon juice and tomato have natural skin lightening properties that can help discolor and hyper pigment skin and lighten acne scars.
- You can also remove one ripe tomato pulp instead of mixing it.
- Using freshly pressed lemon juice for best results.
- Previously, do facial steaming to open the skin pores and let the face mask penetrate.
Brighten the skin with a brightening tomato and a honey face mask.
- Tomato has a rich lycopene content that can lightly tan your skin, giving you that beautiful glowing look.
- Tomato can also shield your skin from UV rays, making it a perfect sunscreen.
- Honey has lightening and brightening properties for the skin.
Rejuvenate the skin with refreshing and moisturizing cucumber.
- Both cucumber and tomato are natural astringents that help to tighten large pores.
- Cucumber is made up of 95% water and moisturizes oily skin, preventing more oiliness and moisturizing dry and dull skin back to its previous smoothness.