This DIY facial Peel Will Get Rid of your Blackheads Whiteheads
Blackheads are just the build-up of an over-secretion of oil and sebum in the skin, and they simply block our pores.
Finally, the excess covers the pores and the blackheads become even more noticeable and more prominent.
There are various methods to get rid of blackheads and whiteheads but even today the most common at-home treatment is making peel-off masks.
- 1 tablespoon of gelatin
- 1.5 tablespoons of milk
- A few drops of essential oils of your choice
This face mask uses the setting properties of gelatin to dissolve whatever lies inside your skin.
- Mix the ingredients together in a small saucepan and heat slowly for a few moments it simply takes about 15 seconds for the ingredients to turn into a smooth liquid. You can add tea tree oil to the recipe for the additional anti-bacterial defense to the exposed pores. Only add a few drops.
- If it has cooled down slightly, disperse it to the problem areas by spreading it over trouble areas, wait until it cools and dries for about 30 minutes.
- You can actually watch this peel pick out blackheads, and then you can check the discarded peel for all the extra stuff that has come out of it.
- Afterwards, the skin will feel super smooth, looks beautifully shiny (almost as shiny as a turnip, thinking about it).
Milk contains lactic acid, a natural, mild exfoliator.
It is quickly absorbed into the skin, where dead cells are removed and pores unclogged.
Gelatin is a perfect drug for your heart, your skin, and your hair.
This contains a lot of protein and helps to rejuvenate the skin.
Gelatin facial masks improve your skin overall, but they are similar to commercial strips used in beauty treatments to clean the pores.
This is a great pack for those who hate waxing and other painful pore treatments.
Gelatin is taken from animals, so vegetarians can make use of the vegetarian version of gelatin available on the market. Gelatin is the primary ingredient in jelly production.
Also, agar agar can be used; it’s just like gelatin, except it’s made from sea algae. It’s widely available in India.
This makes the skin tight and eliminates all blackheads, whiteheads, and even pores.
All in all, it’s a fun peel-off mask that makes skin feel great after every use.