Pimples and zits are very common skin problems which people of all ages experience.
Usually, they are caused by hormonal changes in your body or when your skin’s pores get clogged with impurities.
Pimples may occur at any age but are more likely due to hormonal changes that develop during puberty.
This is because hormone development changes all through puberty.
It allows the sebaceous glands to exercise overtime and create excess sebum.
- Green Tea
- a cup of warm water
- Take a cup of warm water and soak a green tea bag in it.
- Remove the teabag and dump the contents into the tray.
- Place the tray into a freezer and allow it to shape ice cubes.
- Wrap an ice cube in a fine cloth and place it on the pimples.
- Do not use ice directly on the skin, or keep ice over 20 seconds on the surface.
- Remove it and then place it again.
- Repeat twice a day.
This will relieve the swelling pressure, and help the pimple contract.
Green tea contains a high amount of antioxidants that combat free radicals that destroy your skin.
It has antiseptic properties that kill germs that cause acne and pimples and keep your skin beautiful and safe.
- 10-15 neem leaves
- Water (as required)
- Grind the neem leaves to form a thick paste with water.
- The neem paste is applied to the affected area the active acne.
- For 20-30 minutes leave on, you can wait for it to dry and leave it on overnight for best results.
- Then rinse with water.
- You should do this once every day.
Neem has potent anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
Such properties may help to relieve acne.
Research on mice found that leaf extract from neem would prevent dryness of the skin.
Note: For a more hydrating effect on your skin you can substitute the natural neem leaves with neem oil.
- a few Asprin tablets
- Crush the aspirin tablets to create a paste with a little bit of unsweetened plain curd.
If you want you can add raw honey or rosewater that is optional
- Leave the aspirin mask for a few minutes so that it soaks the cud and become smooth, take a Q-tip and apply to the affected area.
- Once the mask dries up, wash it off with normal water.
- You can re-apply the mask after a few hours.
Aspirin mask will effectively reduce skin inflammation!
One of the best home remedies to help reduce pimple pain is aspirin, as it contains salicylic acid.
Aspirin is anti-inflammatory and it can help reduce a pimple in a fast and cheap way.
The other plus is that most of us are still home lying around with aspirin.
Tea Tree Oil Treatment
- Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Distilled Water
- Take a spray bottle and mix tea tree oil with water in a 1:9 ratio and shake well.
- Wash your face with warm water and just gently pat it dry.
- Apply the diluted toner to the affected area with a cotton pad, or you can directly spray it on your face.
Tea tree oil has a quality for its antibacterial properties.
Tea tree oil has a quality for being healthy for your skin.
Besides this, it also contains anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, making it highly beneficial for the treatment of acne.
Studies comparing tea tree oil to benzoyl peroxide, an acne medication, show that it is just as effective.
But remember to dilute tea tree oil before using it; otherwise, your skin can become irritated.