The 3-Step DIY Therapy To Rejuvenate Your Hair Right At Home
Nothing compliments a woman other than healthy, gorgeous, beautiful hair.
Today we’ll share a 3 step process to rejuvenate your hair and to get gorgeous hair.
To make this oil, you’ll need:
- 5 teaspoons of castor oil
- 2 teaspoons of mustard oil
- 4-5 hibiscus flowers
- Take 5-6 teaspoons of castor oil and 2 teaspoons of mustard oil in a saucepan and warm the oil.
- Once the oil is slightly warm, tear and add the hibiscus flowers to this.
- Let it cook for 5-7 minutes or until the flowers turn into brown color.
- Turf off the flame and let the oil cool completely.
- Strain the oil and massage for about 7-10 minutes on the scalp and hair.
- Let it stay on there for 1 hour or overnight, then shampoo it off using herbal shampoo.
This oil concoction is the best home remedy for you if you have very dull hair.
The mixture of castor oil and mustard oil is sufficiently potent to promote hair growth and prevent hair loss.
The addition of hibiscus flowers not only increases blood circulation in the scalp but also promotes new hair growth, prevents premature greying, and strengthens the hair shafts from the roots.
After this, let’s move to step no. 2, which is a hair mask.
To make the hair mask, you’ll need:
- 1 overripe banana
- 3-4 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp fresh cream
- 2-3 tbsp aloe vera gel
- 2-3 drops of lavender essential oil
- Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients in the given measurements.
- Apply it evenly onto the scalp and hair after the oil massage.
- Keep it on for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Wash off with a mild herbal shampoo.
For both dry and frizzy hair, this moisturizing hair pack is very effective.
The presence of aloe vera gel and honey locks in the natural moisture of the scalp, whereas banana and cream make the hair soft, manageable, and shiny.
The addition of the essential oil of lavender gives the hair an attractive fragrance.
In order to smooth your frizzy mane, apply this hair pack once a week.
Our next step is to apply a hair serum that will help to lock the moisture in.
To make the hair serum, you’ll need:
- Fresh Aloe Vera gel from 1 medium size leaf
- 1 Tablespoon Overnight Soaked Fenugreek Seeds
- 6-7 Fresh Hibiscus Leaves
- 2 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 10-15 Fresh Curry Leaves
- In a blending jar, add aloe vera gel, fenugreek seeds, hibiscus flowers, and curry leaves to make a smooth paste.
- If required, you can add a little fenugreek water to make a smooth paste.
- Once you get the fine paste to strain it, straining is not necessary but if you don’t like the feeling of something getting stuck in your hair, then strain the extract.
- In this extract, add ACV and mix it well.
- Just apply this serum all over your hair using your fingers, from roots to tip.
- Massage gently for something so that it helps to circulate the blood.
- Keep it, or as long as you want, you can keep it for an hour to overnight completely depends on you.
- Then wash your hair with wild mild herbal shampoo, and follow your hair care routine.