Skin pigmentation is usually harmless, but it might leave dark patches on your skin. Excess of melanin production is the main reason behind hyperpigmentation in the skin. Most of the time this skin condition is genetic, but sometimes, more exposure to sunlight may also trigger melanin production.
Today in this post we will share a very easy DIY facial that will help you to lighten pigmentation marks on your face. In each and every step of this facial, we have chosen mild and effective ingredients that will help you to get rid of pigmentation. So let’s start with this facial;
Step#1 – Cleanser
To make this face cleanser, you will need
- And a few drops of lemon juice
- Take 1 spoon of honey in a clean bowl.
- Add 3-4 drops of honey to this.
- Mix and your cleanser is ready.
- Apply this mixture all over your face and rub for 1 minute.
- Leave it for 5 minutes on your face and then rinse it off.
In this step, we have added only a few drops of lemon, as some skin types may be sensitive to lemon.
Now coming to the next step of this facial, which is steaming
This step will open your skin pores so that the face pack can go deep into your skin to get maximum benefits.
- Take steam on your face for 2-3 minutes and then you can go to step#3
The next step of this facial is a face pack
To make this pack, you will need
- Papaya paste
- Fuller’s Earth Powder
- & Vitamin E oil
- Take 1 tbsp of papaya paste in a bowl.
- In this add 2 spoons of fuller’s earth powder.
- Now take 2 vitamin E capsules, prick and add this oil to your mixture.
- Mix and your pack is ready.
- Apply this pack on your clean and dry face.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes and then rinse your face with cold water.
Now coming to step#4 of this facial, that is toning
After face pack application, it is important to protect your skin layer.
To make this toner, you will need
- Apple cider vinegar
- & water
- Mix 1/2 cup of water and 1/2 cup of vinegar in a spray bottle, shake it well and your toner is ready.
- Spray this toner all over your face.
- After toning, apply a layer of moisturiser all over your face and your facial is done. If you don’t have face moisturiser, you can also use aloe vera gel as moisturiser.
ACV is said to do wonders in toning down the dark brown patches caused due to skin pigmentation. It is also an excellent astringent.