Today in this post, we will share a DIY face mask, that is rich in vitamins and enzymes. This is an all in one face mask, that will rejuvenate your skin by nourishing and exfoliating it. The key ingredient of this mask is the green gram, also known as moong dal.
To make this mask you will need
- Moong dal, around 50 gm
- Honey – 1 tsp
- And Almond oil – 1 tsp
- Soak moong dal overnight in water.
- The next morning grind this until you get a fine paste.
- In this add honey and almond oil.
- Mix it well and your mask is ready.
- Apply this on your clean face and neck. Leave for 20 minutes and then rinse your face with cold water.
- If you don’t want to put oil on your face, simply soak 2 tbsp of moong dal in milk overnight.
- The next morning grind it and apply this paste all over your face.
- After rinsing your face, wipe your face with a clean cotton ball dipped in rose water. It will tone your skin.
- Now turn to apply your face serum and moisturiser. In the daytime, you can use Niacinamide serum followed by gel-based moisturiser. At night time you can apply vitamin C serum, followed by your regular night cream.
Moong dal helps to lighten your skin and also helps you get rid of fine facial hairs. In just 1 use of this pack, you can see visible differences in your skin.