Spinach is great for our bodies, but many of us don’t know that Spinach will give us radiant skin as well.
Yeah, Spinach is very successful in maintaining our skin healthy.
Spinach is a source of nutrients. It consists of vitamin K, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, B6, manganese, folate, iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, copper, phosphorous, zinc, omega-3 fatty acids, etc.
Spinach also includes beta-carotene, which has antioxidant properties that help to heal skin damage.
- Spinach Leaves: 10-15
- Besan or gram flour: 1-2 tbsp
- Milk: 2-3 tbsp
- Honey: 1 tsp
- Take about 10-15 medium-sized fresh spinach leaves and wash them thoroughly.
- Place them in a blender, add a little water, and make a smooth paste.
- Take out 4 tbsp of spinach paste in a separate bowl and then add the rest of the ingredients one by one, mix everything well and your homemade Radiant Skin Face Mask is ready to use.
- Wash your face with a gentle cleanser and pat dry your face.
- Apply this spinach face mask to the entire face with your clean fingers or with a brush.
- Then wait for it to dry next wash off with lukewarm water.
- You’ll see a pretty glow on your face right after your first visit.
- Apply your favorite moisturizer.
- You can use this Glowing Skin Face Mask 2 times in a week for flawless, spotless skin.
Besan or gram flour is a perfect solution to several skin problems.
Besan is a very important ingredient for the radiant skin of this face mask.
It helps significantly to lighten the skin.
Besan is an excellent exfoliator for our skin that removes dark and dead skin cells and brightens the complexion.
This also helps combat acne and give you a spotless face.
It is also very helpful in testing the extra oiliness of the face and getting rid of excess facial hair.
Milk is super at improving the complexion.
Cleanses the skin and extracts dead skin cells. It also helps to reduce the size of larger pores.
All the nutrients in milk make the skin smoother and more radiant internally.
Milk soothes skin inflammation and its hydrating properties make the skin smooth, soft, supple, and glowing.
When you’re making a face mask for a radiant complexion, it’s hard to leave your baby out.
Honey has antioxidant and antibacterial properties that keep the skin clean and free from acne and breakouts.
It’s an outstanding makeup booster, too.
Honey also moisturizes the skin, keeping it smooth, supple and sparkling with daily use.
Honey also unclogs pores and helps to eliminate debris and impurities.