The appearance of blemishes, dark spots, dark circles, or general darkening of the skin or blotches is a common issue called pigmentation.
It can be reduced by home remedies.
- Multani Mitti/ Fuller’s Earth
- A slice of potato works wonders for mild under-eye pigmentation.
- To treat your hyper-pigmented, dark and baggy skin, you should alternate between potato and cucumber.
- Take some potato juice out, too, and add full planet.
- Create a smooth paste and apply it to the areas of the skin affected.
- Within a couple of weeks, you’ll get visible results.
For skin lightening, potato juice is excellent.
Potatoes have mild bleaching properties that help reduce the development of melanin, reduce hyperpigmentation, and lighten the color of the skin.
Potato has vitamin C that boosts the production of collagen and helps to retain elasticity in the skin.
- This Pack is the remedy if you have a pigmentation problem in the underarm region.
- For an applicable consistency, blend turmeric, gram flour or besan, yogurt, and lemon juice.
- To lighten your dark underarms, apply and sustain this face pack for 15-20 minutes every day.
- Alternatively, for underarm hyperpigmentation, you can also try turmeric and lemon juice paste.
Turmeric can help restore and treat uneven skin tone to your natural glow.
The curcumin it contains is a strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant that decreases the production of excess melanin, which also helps to tone the skin and lighten the wounds.
- Take four teaspoons of tomato juice, add 1/2 teaspoon yogurt and two teaspoons oatmeal powder.
- Give it the right mix.
- Apply this mixture on your clean face or affected areas daily.
It contains lycopene, which provides photodamage safety.
Vitamin C increases skin development of collagen and elastin, rendering it supple and firm.
Oatmeal serves as a deep cleanser and extracts all the impurities in the pores that have accumulated.
Yogurt has lactic acid that, by exfoliating the dead cells, helps in this cleaning process.
The blackheads will be gone until the pores are clear.
- 1 teaspoon tomato juice
- A few drops of aloe vera gel
- Apply the mixture carefully to the under-eye area.
- For 10 minutes, let it dry, and then rinse off.
- Apply this for fast outcomes once or twice daily.
Tomato pulp has bleaching effects on the skin that will lighten the darkened skin under the eyes.
There are antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds in Aloe vera that rejuvenate the skin and reduce the symptoms of aging as well.
Precaution- Be careful not to get your eyes on the pack. If you do, rinse the eye with clean water thoroughly.
- 1 tbsp oats
- 10-12 mint leaves
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tsp milk
- A half-inch slice of cucumber
- Grate the cucumber and mash the leaves with mint.
- Until you get a coarse mixture, proceed to combine all the ingredients.
- Like you would a face pack, add this mixture to your face and let it dry for about 7 minutes.
- After 7 minutes, gently clean your face to slough off any dead skin cells in circular movements.
- Scrub for 2-3 minutes, then use cool water to clean your face.
- Repeat it 2-3 times a week.
For dry or sensitive skin, this is one of the best scrubs you might use.
On your face, the scrub is gentle, but it still cleans your pores and sloughs any dead skin cells free.
It also nourishes and leaves the skin looking radiant and safe.