Skin Transformation In 3 Weeks With Natural Lactic Acid
Lactic acid, is very mild form of alpha hydroxy acid, that increases cell turnover and helps eliminate accumulated dead skin cells.
Your skin gets firmer and thicker. As a result, there is an overall smoother appearance and fewer fine lines and deep wrinkles
Today in this post, I will share basic skin care routine, that includes lactic acid, and can visibly transform your skin in 3 weeks of time.
First we will start with lactic acid face cleanser
- To make this cleanser we will use very less concentration of lactic acid, so that you can use it on daily basis.
- In a bowl mix 2 tsp of raw milk, and 1 tsp of honey. You will get a nice lotion like consistency
- In morning first wash your face with your regular face cleanser, and after that apply this lotion all over your face.
- Leave it on your face for 2 minutes, and then rinse it off with cold water.
Next step of this routine is, lactic acid face toner.
- Take a clean spray bottle. In this add around half cup of buttermilk, 9-10 spoons of rose water and few drops of tea tree oil.
- Shake it well and your toner is ready
- After cleansing, spray this toner all over your face. Let it sit for 10 mins and then use a dampened cotton pad to remove all the impurities.
These 2 steps you can do on daily basis, followed by your regular serum and moisturiser
Now let me tell you about DIY lactic peel, that you must use once a week
- To make this peel take around 2-3 spoons of thick yogurt in a bowl. In this add 4-5 drops of chamomile essential oil, and mix it well.
- Apply a thick layer of this all over your face and neck. Leave it for 30 minutes, and then rinse your face.
The presence of lactic acid in the curd helps the skin shed the dead cells and helps form new, healthy skin cells. It can also be used as a natural moisturiser and promotes the natural glow of skin